Chapter 40 ~ The Epilouge ~

4 Years Later

"I'm so proud of you, baby girl," My Dad cries, as his lips touch my forehead.

"You're beautiful," My Mum bursts out in tears, Ruby attaches her small hand to Mums and I smile down at the 4 year old.

"You really are," Zinah agrees and I stop them before the tears spill out my eyes. I look back in to the mirror, in the room at the back of the chapel. I stand there and I can't even recognise the beautiful girl who stands in the reflection. A girl who is finally grown up, a girl who is going into her next chapter. The girl who is going to spend her next 60-70 years with the man of her dreams. The girl who will never be Mina Deza again.

"It's time," Cynara tells me and I nod before taking a deep breath and giving my Mum and little sister a hug before the two go back out into the main part. Music begins and my feet move towards the back of the chapel. My heart begins to race and my dad's hand never leaves mine. Cynara, Zinah, Danielle and Perrie give me massive smiles before the start down the aisle. I look at the crowd of people first. Family and friends crowd the chairs. 5 photographers are on either sides of the church and there is one camera which we allowed.

I look up to the main alter and I can see my handsome fiancé turn around and we lock eyes, a massive smiles grows on his face. Harry, who is his best man, gives him a little shove, smiling brightly as well before his eyes find his girlfriend sitting in the crowd. Liam, who's next to Harry, smiles just as big as Harry’s as he gives me a thumbs up then watches as Danielle, his fiancé, moves in front of me. Zayn and Niall are both right next to each other, laughing happily as the music plays and they sing as loudly as possible. We come to the end of the aisle and my 4 best friends join the boys on the altar. I look into my Dad's eyes before his arms wrap around mine.

"Good luck Mina, just go for it, I'm so proud of you, my baby girl," He whispers and I give him a kiss on the cheek before he sits down next to my Mum and my hand locks with Louis's.

"You are the prettiest girl in this room,"

"You're the sexiest man in this room,"

"We're gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Louis Tomlinson and Mina Deza," The Priest begins, my eyes never leaving Louis.

------

"...I take thee Louis Tomlinson to be my husband," I repeat after the priest as I slip the ring onto his finger.

"I take thee Mina Deza to be my wedded wife,"

"...I take thee Mina Deza to be my wedded wife," He repeats before sliding the ring onto my finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride. Mina Tomlinson,"

Our lips join as the crowd burst into applause. Music began playing just as Louis slips his hand in mine in the process of us walking down the main aisles. People rose as we passed them, the two of us flashing smiles towards the cameras, Louis little sister and Brother Ernest and Doris stood at the very front, placing flowers on the grounds. They were 2. 

Once we got to the back of the church, we stood for photos quickly. Louis waved towards the fans that cued outside the main gates before he opened the door for me. I slipped into the limo, followed by Louis. 

"Mina Tomlinson...I love the sound of that," He whispers in my ear, making me smile. "I am so glad, after all of that," He grabs my hand and holds it towards his heart. "You're mine," His lips press to my cheek. "And I’m never ever letting you go!"

The limo slowly drove past the lines and lines of girls and some boys; the window was even down and we both smiles and waved towards them. Most of Louis fans accepted me, considering I was Paul Higgins daughter, One Directions security guard. 

The boys and girls followed in the smaller limousine behind us and behind that were 2 black limousines who held my family and Louis. 

The car ride to the reception was short seeing Louis and I joking about, kissing, cuddling, talking. It was amazing, perfect. I just couldn't believe this. I was finally a wife. I had a husband. A husband no one could beat.

~_~_~_~_~_~

"...and I knew when our eyes met that very day, in that kitchen. She was the one I had to fight for. The one that we went through everything together with. I made some pretty bad mistakes, mistakes I have learnt from. Mistakes I know I will never do, mistakes I will never really agree on. But the past is in the past, this is the future, the future to Mina and I. I promise you Paul and Catherine, I will never hurt her, I will keep her safe...forever," Louis finishes and my smile never leaves my face. I can see my Mum crying a bit along with Louis Mum. 

"Well I have no idea what to say. The day when I found out Louis was in love with someone was pretty cool, but when I found out it was with some beautiful girl, I was happy. I have always admired their strength, how they went without each other for months, yet there wasn't a fight. I admire their love for each other, and I know how it feels to be in love with someone a lot," Harry who was speaking, eyes went towards his girlfriends. She looked down, smiling. "But can we please raise this glass to them and their futures, to Mina and Louis Tomlinson," 

He sits down and I hear Louis whisper a thanks mate to him. It’s my time now. 

I stand up and take a deep breath, facing Louis. "Louis, I love you so much, and too think back years ago when we met, if someone said to me, that’s going to be your husband in 5 years, I would laugh and joke about them to their face, but as our friendship moved on and we became closer, I found myself getting attracted to you. Not just you're amazing looks but you're beautiful personality. I really want to thank my Dad though, for allowing them to stay at our house that time, because otherwise we wouldn't have ever met! When we were away from each other or when we are together you can make me laugh, without even saying anything. Or even doing anything. Sometimes I just think of something funny you said, and it makes me laugh. I love you with all my heart Louis Tomlinson and I will never let you go. I will always make sure you're lying in our bed; I will always make sure our hands are joined and I will always make sure our smiles never fade. Thank you for everything, for loving me unconditionally," I finally finish after my little speech. I look down; hoping it wasn't too cheesy but my head is soon lifted and a pair of familiar lips meets mine. 

The crowd again is in tears and cheers, but I don’t care about them anymore. Because this is our story. Real love stories never end.