Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I slowly open my eyes, letting them adjust to the light. I slightly look over and notice i'm not alone. Suddenly their arm wraps around my waist pulling me into them. I let out a little scream and the person immediately lets go of me. "Are you okay?" He asks. I nod my head and clutch my heart as I notice it's Louis.

"Louis!" I say completely forgetting about everything and wrap my arms around his body.

"Mina!" He mocks me and his arms snake around my back bringing a sensation of heat and sparks through my body.

"I know we did this last night, but I missed you heaps!" I tell him and he lightly laughs. His laugh is adorable.

"Right back at you! I missed you more though!"

"Lies! I missed you most!"

"You should have seen Louis, the whole time he mopped around the room crying out for you," Harry jokes as he enters the room. I let go of Louis and leap onto him.

"Sorry about Yesterday, I was so selfish!" I tell him as his hair enters my mouth.

"No you weren't, you had every right to be. But I missed you baby girl, it's good too see you again," He laughs and I hug him tighter. "The boys miss you as well, as well as Pau...your father,"

"I know, I should probably go see them," I announce about to leave the room but I am pulled back and onto my bed.

"But we need some Hamious moments, get it Harry, Mina, Louis mixed in...No okay," Harry fake cries and I laugh as Louis and I all cuddle together on the bed. We make every second count. Very soon, more weight is put onto us and we look up to find Liam, Niall and Zayn. I as well jump on them making them laugh. I apologise from yesterday and being the kind gentlemen they are of course they are okay with it. Then spend around an hour just cuddling and laughing. Something I have been wanting for the pass 3 weeks.

"I love you guys," I suddenly say and they all look at me.

"We love you too," The chorus and I laugh at their perfect sync.

"I should go see my Dad," I get up from my bed and wave goodbye too them before running off downstairs, right into my fathers arms.

"Mina. Thankgod you are alright, are you okay? Do you need anything? Your bruise looks sore! I should get you something from the parmacy, oh god I am so happy you are okay!" My Dad goes on and I laugh at him. I give him a massive hug before going to the bathroom. Of course, as my Dad said I have a massive brusie covering my eye and cheek. God! I groan before leaving the room. I give everyone a smile and walk over to my Mum.

"Hey pregnant woman, would you like anything?" I ask cheekily as she hits me playfully.

"No it's fine really!" She says and I nod before going to the kitchen and pouring a juice.

"I start work soon!" I say happily and my Mums face turns.

"Hunney, I dont think you should go," She says.

"Neither!" Louis says and then everyone else agrees.

"But I need money! No Offence Mum or Dad, but I don't wont to be stuck here all my life, im 19, Cynara and Zinah own their own place. I won't to live in London or something and I need money to get me started," I tell them.

"Come live with me than," Louis says suddenly making us all look at him. "I'm always so lonely and no one stays with me because Harry doesn't live there," My thoughts immediately go back to Emily or something.

"What about Emily?" I ask him.

"Emily? Oh that Emily, she is just my sisters jealous friend, dont worry about her!" Louis says and I suddenly feel calmness flow through my body.

"I don't know Louis, it's a big ask!" I tell him before looking at my Mum, "I also want to be here for Mum,"

"Well then after, carry on your teaching over in England, I can get a transfer, plus the baby is due next August!" He explains eagerly.

"I can think about it," I say with a shrug and he cheers making me laugh. I look around at the other boys who are all giving Louis mischeivious looks.

"Please think about it love, it would be great to know you better and live closer!" Harry pipes up and I nod before looking at my Mum.

"Make sure do consider it love, plus, it would be good for you!" Mum adds.

"Can I think about it first. But I need some work though, I am so bored at home and Nathan is somewhere I dont know..." I goon and the thought of that blood sucking rapist out there kills me. Why did he want to rape me? Why did he come across to me as kind and friendly and change out to be a rapist? Why does this always happen to me!

"Earth to Mina?"

"Sorry what?" I ask innocently as I completely ignored whoever was just speaking.

"Would you like to come to the mall with us?" Liam asks laughing a little.

"Sure, let me change first!" I say before running upstairs. I decided on a cream skirt that is just above my knees and a orange crop top with some black vans. I didn't worry about makeup because I am too swag for that. I decide to go crazy down the stairs, so stepping back down the hallway, I run and jump, I notice the others watching me before screaming. Things go in slow motion and before I knew it, I was in pain at the bottom of the stairs.

"OH MY GOD MINA!" Mum yells leaning down to me. I burst out laughing while the others all have worried faces.

"Ahahahahah that hurt so bad!!!" I yell through laughter.

"Your crazy!" Liam said with laughter and I wink at him sending Harry into hyrterics.

"Winking isn't that funny!" I tell him angrilly.

He mocks me winking and I sit back in embarrasment, do I really wink that bad. The others notice my face before laughing there asses off. I give them all the finger and stand up, brushing off the fake dirt. Louis face suddenly goes...I actually don't know.

"You look h...nice," Louis compliments and I thank him before pulling them all with me.

"You better stick with us Mina, don't want any boys trying to pull you," Zayn jokingly instructs, well I hope he is joking.

"Damn, I was thinking about going to victoria's secret and a womans shop!" I joke making my Mums face go to shock.

"Keep an eye on her for me boys, see you soon. Also Mina, I topped your bank account with another $1500 from your Dad," Mum says as she stands at the door waving.

"We will Catherine!" Niall yells before pulling me into the car. Harry, who is currently driving turns up the music to LMFAO 'Party Rocking'. I scream and dance along to the music, totally going carefree. The others faces all mirror eachother with scared and horrid expressions and I laugh at their faces before moving Nialls hands with mine making him dance gayly.

"God, I love you Mina," Louis suddenly says before covering his mouth, making all of our heads snap to him, even Harry.