Chapter 14

~Tuesday~

"So whats to do?" I ask coming down the stairs.

"I am going to the doctors, can you guys get a christmas tree?" Mum asks as Dad holds her waist.

"Sure thing, can't believe it's 24 days till christmas!" I cheer along with Perrie and Zinah. Danielle and Liam are still in bed along with ZZayn Louis and Ella.

"I'm so excited!" Perrie agrees holding her mug to warm her hands. The weather has changed significantly. I mean it's snowing outside.

Finally the others come down. Ella was finally leaving today and so Louis hopefully would be back to normal. He hasn't been nice or happy for the pass 3 days.

"Good morning," Zayn says kissing Perrie on the lips.

"Hey guys," Danielle greets.

"Well this is our cue. We'll be home at 3:30," Mum tells us before her and Dad leave. All the boys staff left a few days ago as well.

Suddenly my phone goes off and run to get it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey is this Mina?"

"Yup, who's this?"

"Daniel," My eyes widen.

"How'd you get my number?"

"Cynara,"

"Oh,"

"Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to um hang?"

"Sure,"

"Okay, I can pick you up at 11:30,"

"Okay. I'll text you my address,"

"Okay bye,"

"See ya,".

I hang up and check the time before quickly texting him my address. I tell the others and run upstairs changing. What to wear? what to wear?

I decide on original skinny jeans, doc martins, an oversized white jumper and a black beanie. 15 minutes later the doorbell rings.

"Mina!" I hear someone yell.

"Coming!"

I run downstairs and find a hot looking Daniel, holy moly.

"You look stunning," He says as I give him a hug.

"You look sexy," I compliment as he laughs. Wow! His laugh his amazing.

"Um guys right here!" Someone says and I feel rude.

"Oh yeah Daniel you know Zinah, this is Danielle, Liam, Harry, Perrie, Zayn, Niall, Louis and Ella, guys this is Daniel," I introduce.

"Nice to meet ya," Daniel says.

"Good to see Mina going for the Irish!" Niall says and my face reddens.

"We'll be going. See ya, dont expect me home early!" I yell shutting the door.

~Louis POV~

Jealous, I wouldn't say so. Extremely jealous would be a better word to use. Mina looked...AMAZING!

As soon as I saw Daniel, I knew Mina would want him. Ella was finally leaving meaning I had today or tomorrow to ask her but nope, Daniel has to come along.

After introductions those guys finally leave meaning I wont have to kill Daniel and I wont die of over rated jealousy.

I sound so much like a jealous boyfriend. But thats what I want to be to her. Someone that loves her and gets jealous when she goes out with guys. Ahhh why does love exist.

"Louis! I'm leaving now!" I hear someone scream and I quickly snap out of it to Ella.

"Oh okay bye babe," I say and kiss her. She grabs her bags and goes outside.

"See you on Friday," She finishes as the door shuts.

I walk back into the living room and everyone looks at me.

"Thank god she is gone!" I yell and smiles all appear on their faces before they all cheer as well.

"So how are you going to get Mina?" Perrie asks excitedly. 

"I...I don't know," I speak thinking of how I am going to ask Mina. "I think she likes that Daniel guy,"

"Bullshit bro, she likes you," Harry states. 

"How do you know?" I ask and Zinah starts laughing so hard.

"Trust me, Harry is right. I have known Mina for years now and its so obvious she likes you, she might kiss Daniel or something because she thinks she likes him, but she doesn't. You need to show her what love is," Zinah explains, that is true shit. I think Zinah is the love counsilor.

"Wait! How was your guys date last night?" Danielle asks excitedly. They both go red making us all laugh.

"Well, shoud we say now?" Niall asks her. She nods. "We are together,"

We all jump up and hug them both. At least some people are happy. 

Time then flies by and we had now brought a christmas tree which the girls set up. Where is Mina? How do I show her what love is? I was brought back to real life when a car door shut. We all hurried to the window and watched as Mina and Daniel got out of the car. He quickly grabbed her arm and made her turn around. I noticed them speak a bit before Daniel moves closer before both their lips touched. How is it that easy? 

I quickly looked away and moved back. The others noticed as well and gave me sympathetic smiles. Then again, I had done this to Mina.

~Minas POV~

"Thankyou for that Daniel," I tell him honestly. We went to the park, lunch and ice skating. 

"It's fine, I had an amazing time," He says.

"Well, I better go," I say before turning around. He quickly grabs my arm and spins me around. 

"I know it is early, but will you go to the dance with me?" He asks, something I have expected him to say for a while. 

"Um...maybe," I tell him and he smiles.

"Do you mind if I kiss you?" He asks and my face heats up. Why does he have to be cute.

"No," I let out as his lips come on to mine. I expected something more but it was just a kiss. There wasn't anything. Even though there wasn't anything, I found myself kissing back, hoping Louis saw this. I don't know why. We both pulled apart and I smiled at Daniel.

"I better go, thankyou once again," I tell him and he nods before giving me a quick hug. I rush inside and into the living room to the gang. 

"We saw that! Tell us everything! Is he a good kisser? What's he like?" Zinah asks excitedly. 

"Um yeah...I guess?" I tell her and she smirks. "He also asked me to the dance!" 

"What did you say?" She asks.

"Maybe? I don't really want to go," I tell her and her smile fades.

"You have to go. Niall and I are going!" She says and I notice Niall is attached to her hand. I smile widely before pushing them to the couch. 

"So when did it happen?" I ask her grinning. They both laughed before going into details about everything, this is cute!