Chapter 8

"As...as a-a fr-friend," Louis adds. Jealousy again goes through me. Okay I admit it, I like him but not much. Like 0-5 is a rated as friends and 6-10 is more than friends. I probably like him 6. 

"I love you too Louis," I tell him and he smiles before leaning over to hug me. This car...van has 2 seats at the front and at the back here, there is a 4 seater and 2 seats behind us. The four seater is like in the bus were 2 seats face the others. 

Suddenly, forget you comes on and I immediately scream out the lyrics. 

"I SEE YOU DRIVING ROUND TOWN WITH THE GIRL I LOVE AND IM LIKE FORGET YOUUUU!" I scream really loud making all the boys, besides Harry cover their ears. 

"Harrehhh! HELP!" Louis dramaticially screams and I kick him. I unbelt my seat belt and join Zayn at the back. Liam and Niall pout while Louis smiles. I give him the finger and his smile turns upside down. That's right turn that smile upside down! I mentally scream.

"Actually its turn that frown upside down!" Louis sassily replies and I facepalm for saying that out loud. 

"Hey Zaynnie!" I say leaning on him and playing with his fingers. 

"Hey Minnie!" He replies back.

"Whats it with all these sassy hormonal boys?" I ask myself aloud.

"Bitch please, i'm not sassy!" Niall says.

"There you go, a sassy blondie over there!" I sit up and point at him. "Oh look, Harry got us to the mall!" 

Before the car stops, I jump out ignoring the boys yelling about me hurting myself and of course me being me, I fall and the van stops. I get up and start dancing as though it was my first intention. 

"Stop looking at me! I'm not a freak!" I dramaticially yell at the people around me.

"MINA! Sorry about her, we are taking her to the mental hospital after!" Zayn yells and I hit im hard.

"Zayn Malik!" I scold and he laughs before throwing me on his shoulder and running. God knows why. The boys all follow and I pinch Zayn making him drop me. 

"ZAYN! WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell at him as he rubs his back, I then laugh at him. It then turns into hysterics and Louis grabs me and makes me stand up. 

"Gosh Mina, I wont to shop!" He says in gay tone. I nod and we all follow him into the shops. We first goto a vans place, then to starbucks, also earlier I told them I didn't want to do that, then we went to another shop and I just lost count and forgot their names. 

"Guys!!!! I'm tired!" I say as I throw all the bags to the ground and make them stop.

"Please Mina, only 10 more minutes," Harry pleads and I shake my head. 

"You guys go, I can't move much longer," I tell them.

"I'll stay here too," Louis adds.

"Fine, just letting you know you are too young to become parents, so use protection," Harry says smiling and I can see him wink through his raybans. The others all laugh before leaving. Louis plops his bags on the grounds and sits opposite me. 

"We are the coolest poeple in earth, we are sitting in the middle of the shopping mall!" I say happily and he laughs at me. His laugh is so cute OMG! Fangirl!

"I know, we are the coolest people!" He agrees and we both lay down. 

"Well well well, look who we have here!" Someone says and I sit up to Cynara. She laughs at me before hugging me. "Well hello there Mr Tomlinson," 

"Hi there, are you a friend of Minas?" He asks and she nods before placing her arse on my lap. Louis notices my faces and laughs a little.

"So Mina, has Daniel asked you yet?" Cynara asks me and I get confused. She covers her mouth quickly before adding, "for the dance? You haven't heard? It's in 1 and a half months, during Jan?"

"There's a dance?" I ask her and she nods her head excitedly.

"And Daniel is meant to be asking you, but pretend you don't know okay!" Cynara giggles like a schoolgirl and I nod before turning my attention to Louis who is awkwardly sitting there, looking around. 

"Oh okay," I say looking at Louis not really caring anymore. 

"Well I better be going, enjoy. Nice meeting you Louis, hope to see you around again!" Cynara announces before quickly leaving with out even listening to Lou.

"You okay Lou?" I ask and he nods, not even making eye contact with me. What did I do? We sit there for a while in complete silence, just looking around at people walking past us. Finally the others come and they give us confused looks. I just shrug and pick up my bags as Louis does the same. We all walk back to the car, the only people speaking are Niall and Liam in conversation. Zayn and I stand at the front and Louis and Harry at the back. This isn't weird. I throw my bags in the very back of the van before jumping in the back seat with Zayn.

"You and Lou okay?" Zayn asks and I shrug.

"I don't know, my friend was talking about a dance and this guy asking me and after that he went all moody," I whisper and he smiles.

"He's jealous," Zayn says with a smirk. "So jealous,"

"No he isn't Zayn, why would he be?" I ask him utterly confused, he just chuckles and shakes his head. "Zayn this is serious, why would he be?" But he doesn't answer. I playfully hit him as he unlocks his phone. "How is Perrie?" I ask him as he turns to me.

"She is good, she really wants to meet you, so she is coming over next week with Danielle, Liam's girlfriend," Zayn explains and I cheer. Finally I get to meet her.

"YAY! Wait! You guys are here next week?" I ask and he nods and smiles brightly.

"I thought you were leaving again, what about tour?" I ask him.

"It was postponed for 2 and a half weeks because dates were messed up so they went us back here, we leave next Thursday before spending 5 days with our families," He tells me and I smile. I am so glad I get more time with them. 

"Thats great news, more time with Mina!" I say and he grins. 

"I'm so excited," He sarcasticially replies and I hit him. "Aye!"

"I hope that wasn't sarcastic!" I warn him but he turns away. I hit him again before he starts tickling me. He was definetely my favourite brother!