Chapter 35

"Your confusing me okay!" I raise my voice at Louis who somehow keeps coming in and out of my life. "It's really annoying! I have feelings to you know! As well as Ella. You know I may hate her guts but having a broken heart is not nice at all!"

"Just shhh.... " He says and I am about to do continue but his hand is placed on my lips making me stop talking. I try take them away but he is too strong. "I need to know something. Do you still feel something for me?"

I take his hand away and this time he takes it away. "Louis you can't..."

"Mina, do you still feel something for me!" He says rougher and I hesitantly nod.

"I can't just stop having feelings for you Louis. It's pretty hard to stop," I tell him truthfully. There's a small smile attached to his lips but my lips are in a frown. "You have Ella though, you should be asking her, not me,"

I look down but his fingers lift up my chin. "Can I tell you something?" He asks and I nod. "But you can't yell or get angry,"

"I won't," I tell him.

He sighs before his lips open and he says something I never thought he would say. "It's fake,"

"What? What's fake?" I ask him, I'm beyond confused right now.

"Management, they-they made me fake date her," I gasp and move away from him.

"Louis tell me..." I start but he cuts me off.

"I wanted to tell you but I-"

"Who else knows?" He doesn't answer. "Louis!"

"Everyone besides you, Catherine, Paul, Cynara and Jace!" He admits and I gasp again. I can't believe he didn't tell me and he told everyone else. I'm still completely confused, I have no idea what to even do. I'm stuck. "Say something?"

"Like what Louis! You lied to me. You could have told me!" I screamed at him then scrunch my eyes closed. I shouldn't scream it will wake someone.

"Management-"

"Fuck management Louis! You could tell all of them and not me!" I exclaim.

"I'm sorry Mina," He pleads but I put my hand up.

"Please get out of my room," I whisper to him.

"Mina I'm sorry," He reaches for my hand but I move it away.

"Get out please Louis! I need to think," I say, biting back my tears.

He sighs but eventually leaves. They all lied to me. Not just me. Paul too. But Zinah....I thought we were best friends. She used to tell me everything. Ella obviously likes Louis if it meant breaking my foot so I would stay away, I don't even know what to do. The others too. They all are as much to blame. How could they.

They knew all this time Louis was fake dating someone....stop. I fake dated someone too meaning I'm just as bad. OMG! I'm so confused right now. Someone please help me.

Aunty Marie did warm me that it didn't look real either. What do I do now. I need to sort this. Things can't, they won't be awkward anymore with Louis.

I slide out of end and grab my crutches before hopping out and slowly going up the stairs until I reach Louis room. I knock on the door gently and with in 5 seconds the door is opened.

"Mina?"

"I'm sorry Louis, I'm just as much to blame," I tell him. He looks at me weirdly, almost as if to say 'help me out here, I'm confused now too,'

"What? No your..."

"Trust me I am. Daniel and I we weren't actually dating either. He thought it would make you really jealous and..." I don't even know what to say anymore so I burst out laughing. I literally burst out laughing. "It sounds so ridiculous!"

I think I'm standing at his door for a good 10 minutes just laughing so hard, I'm crying.

"So you were fake dating Daniel, to make me jealous?" Louis asked and I nod. He sighs before picking me up and placing me on the bed. That's not strange at all. He sits down next to me and I face him.

"I just want us to be like we used to," I truthfully point out and he nods.

"Me too....we still can be," He says and I shake my head.

"I don't know Louis. It just doesn't seem right. Things are or were really awkward between us and...I don't know," I try explain but he shakes his head.

"No Mina. Okay as soon as I get back to England im going to see management. I can't stand Ella anymore and I don't think they can either. Trust me it will work out," He tells me and I shrug.

"I don't..." He cuts me off though by placing his lips to mine.

"Shhh, I'm making this better between us," He whispers pulling away from my lips. Only I join them again as he lays us down on the bed. Once were both out of breath he turns me around and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm really serious though Mina. I really like you, I have to make things right,"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Louis POV

Last night honestly was the best night. Then the morning was too. I woke up to Mina in my arms and I feel there's no longer that gap between us. I'm going to work so damn hard to make this right again before I ask her to be my girlfriend.

Ever since I met Mina I knew she was the one. The other girls I've dated, there has been a few, I have never felt this way. It's strange how many times my stomach flutters when Mina's near me. I sound so cheesy but it's as if she's my battery.

"Good morning," She whispers and I smile at her. She turned her body so she's facing me.

I place my lips on hers lightly before pulling away.

"Good morning," I respond.

"Did you sleep good?" She asks and I nod my head.

"Did you?" She smiles and nods and come closer to me. Her head against my chest and I can feel my cheeks heating and my stomach my as we'll be in the circus considering it's flipping sensation right now.

She hesitates for a little then speaks. "Louis I'm confused,"

"About what?" I ask her and she hesitates.

"What is this? What are we doing? I'm sorry but im so confused...is this right?" She babbles on and my heart sinks. She is right, what are we doing? 

"Your right Mina, I dont know what we're doing but I want to continue this because everytime you lips touch mine, fireworks erupt in my stomach and tingles rush everywhere in my body, i'm not giving up on this....once this Ella business is over, im making it up to you....I-I-I lo-" I'm cut off by Harry running into the room and stopping. His eyes widen and I smile at him where as Mina is hiding under the blankets probably blushing.

"Ohhhh and whats going on here.....GUYS!" 

<3 

AUTHOURS NOTE! 

IMPORTANT! 

OKAY GUYS PLEASE READ THIS SHORT MESSAGE!

SOME PEOPLE CANNOT SEE THE CHAPTERS POSTED. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU CANT! okay maybe this is a stupid message cause you can't see this but NEVERMIND! IF YOU CANT SEE ANY CHAPTERS COMMENT AND ILL SORT IT <3

VOTE+COMMENT+SHARE=LOVE

MWAH XXXXXXXX