Chapter 32

"Congratulations you guys!" Perrie states, lightening the mood. She gives me an awkward hug because of the crutches. Dani comes over too and gives me a hug.

"Well Daniel, looks like I'm going to have a talk with you," Dad says and I groan.

"Please no Dad," I cry and he laughs as well as everyone that's left in the room.

"It's fine, I don't bite do I Zayn," Dad looks at Zayn but he shrugs and smirks.

"Not all the time," He says smirking at Daniel. He then stands and comes closer to us. "Just don't hurt my girl, you do and I think you'll be dead before you can even hide," Then he hugs us both. Zayn can be so weird sometimes.

"We need a father daughter day soon too," Dad reminds me and I nod. I smile at him before hopping over and sit on Liam.

"Liammmmmm, what's wrong with Louis?" I ask him and he frowns.

"I'll tell you later okay?" He asks and I nod. We sit in silence for a few minutes, it's not awkward, but it's not comfortable.

I wonder what is wrong with Louis, because if I did something bad I want to know, what if he is jealous of Daniel and I? I know this is fake, and I planned it but I feel so guilty. I bite on my lip to stop myself from blurting out the truth and turn my attention on everyone else.

They are all either having quiet, secretive conversation or they are on their phones. Daniel looks at me, the same time I do to him and he gives me a look.

I feel like we're having a conversation. In our eyes.

Minutes later Louis with Niall and Harry return. They are all silent and Louis sits on the couch across the room from mine, not making eye contact with me at all.

I look at harry, finding he is ignoring me as well.

"Should we watch a movie?" Cynara attempts to lift the move. Niall nods along with the others and next minute Paranormal Activity is flashing on the screen.