Chapter 19

Zayns POV

I stand by the door, knocking as hard as I can. I am going to be in a lot of shit with Louis now. Thanks Mina.

As I am about to knock again, I hear a dial.

"Louis, I love you too," I let out a sigh and my eyes widen at that comment.

I told him! I told him that she loved him.

"Louis?" She repeats. Very soon Louis runs downstairs and the door is unlocked. Harry and Liam follow behind him and Zinah and Niall with Jace and Cynara approach us.

Mina goes over to Louis before Louis lifts her chin up and placing his lips on hers. Wow. That happened quick! But awwwwww! CUTE!

"What the fuck ZaYn," Harry says and I nearly choke on my spit. Did I say that aloud. Very soon everyone is laughing at me and I go red and look down.

"Thank you Zayn, you and Perrie are cute too!" I smile at her and pull everyone else away from the newly loved.

"This is interesting!" Niall says as he peeks around the corner and we all end up doing that.

Minas POV

"Do you really mean it?" Louis asks and I nod. His smile widens and his eyes light up. "I love you too!"

"Well, this isn't weird, saying our feelings in the bathroom," I quietly laugh.

"Its original, beautfiul!" He proclaims and I giggle before looking up at him properly.

"Your adorbale!" I tell him poking his cheek.

"But you are cuter!" He testifies and I shake my head.

"Nope!"

"Yup!" He yells before picking me up and tossing me over his shoulder. I hear feet running on the wood and I immediately know the others were listening to us.

Louis runs outside, thankfully away from the pool. He drops me softy on the ground and stands above me.

"What the...?" I say confused. What was he gonna do.

"Your not gonna leave until you admit that your cutest!" He yells unseriously and I facepalm.

"Louis...holy poodles its freezing!" I suddenly realize and my arms wrap around my body.

"Exactly!"

"Louis...I wanna kiss!" I say with poodle eyes. I know I'm not aloud to do it because we aren't officially dating.

He leans down and I smack his face. He backs away slightly whilst I jump up and make a run for it. Why do the others never join in our fun. Eh oh well. He grabs my waist and pulls me down.

Louis now lays on top of me. "I want a kiss too!"

"Well too bad!"

"Come here!" He says trying to kiss me. My body starts shaking with coldness and Louis notices because he puts more weight on me to keep me warmer. It is actually warmer.

"No!" I protest and he groans.

"Pleaseeee?"

"Ah fine!" I say pecking his cheek. He sighs before cupping my face and pushing his lips on mine. Just like last time. Sparks and butterflies errupt and heat ignites.

"Perfect!" He says pulling away before getting off me and leaving me outside in my thoughts.

What just happened? What does that make us?

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~