Chapter 36

Liams POV

"Should we pull a prank on Mina, considering she's still asleep?" Perrie asks happily as we all crowd around the dining table.

"I dont think we should," Catherine says and I agree with her. I dont think it will be a very good idea...she just broke up with Daniel. She might be a bit sad.

"Come on, it'll be fun," Paul cheers making everyone besides Dani, Catherine and I chant for it.

"Your funeral!" I state sitting down.

"You guys are no fun!" Zinah complains and I stick my tongue at her, pulling Dani down to my lap and laying my head on her shoulder. The others all hurry out of the room and Dani looks at me. She gives me a pleading look and I sigh and push her up.

"I guess it wont hurt if we watch," We both catch up to the others who are planning the prank.

"So we all hide in different places around her room, quietly then i'm who is outside start tapping on her window to wake her up and we all jump out and you guys spray her with water," Niall instructs. This is going to end either surprising or bad. Hmm...Niall goes outside while Harry hands out a few guns.

"Okay quiet!" Harry whispers and opens the door. He steps in but looks around. She's not even in there. Cynara and Jace burst out laughing as Harry looks around. Her bed is still in a neat position which means she cant of slept there. "I know where she is,"

He tells us to wait and stalks off upstairs. 2 minutes later we hear him call and we all rush upstairs towards the noise and see Harry outside Louis room.

"Ohhhh whats going on here," Paul says and I laugh. We go closer and see Mina hiding and Louis watching her.

"LOUIS!"" Perrie scolds and he looks at her and blushes. "Please dont tell me..."

"NO NO NO NO!' Mina screams jumping out from the blankets and nearly onto Louis.

"This isnt the first time we've caught you in the same room," Zayn says laughing.

"I had a bad dream and uh Louis he um ahhhh was downstairs and came in and he um ah brought me to his um room," She lies and we all smirk at each other. We knew this as going to happen. It's just so obvious.

"Mhhmmmm," Zayn hums. Louis scowls before pushing us away from the door. We all go back to the kitchen.

Minas POV

Louis and I stay silent for a majority of time, most of the time i spent mentally laughing at the event that just occured. Those guys are so annoying, they know about the fake dating with Ella and stuff but they think that I dont know, but then they practicially made it so obvious for me to know and its just so confusing. I turn my attention to Louis is sitting on the edge of the bed frowning.

I kneel and crawl over to him and wrap my arms around his side before placing a kiss to his cheek. "Are you okay Louis?"

"Yeah, they are just so annoying...." I slightly smile at him before kissing his cheek again.

"But they're cute, so cute," I whisper and he smiles this time and nods.

"Lets go out, lets go and relive some old memories again and make some new ones,"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I hurry down the street going as fast as I can with my moonboot on and go towards the park as Niall followed right behind me in just his underwear.

"I'm serious Mina give me back my clothes," He yelled. I burst out laughing and came to a stop. He stopped right behind me before he crashed into me and snatched the clothes from me. "Your cute," he paused and smiles. "But your gonna regret that," 

"I'm so scared," I say pulling out my drink bottle. 

He starts putting on his clothing again before replying. "Trust me you made me run down the road basicially naked, I would be scared," 

 I point my bottle at him and squeeze it at him. "MINA! YOUR SO DEAD NOW!" I make a run for it but im too late considering he caught me and threw me onto his shoulder just as everyone else joins him. 

"Niall mate, the duck ponds right there," Zayn says but I scream.

"Niall no, PLEASE NO! NIALLLL-" I'm cut off as I feel my whole body being thrown in to the pond. Only as soon as I land i feel my head banging straight onto something sharp making me scream in pain. 

"Holy crap my head, holy crap, holy crap," I quietly chant. Luckily it isnt that deep. I hear all the others laughing but as soon as I try stand up, my whole body falls back in and I feel a really bad headache starting and now my moonboot is soaking wet. 

I don't think the others realise until Zinah yells out to me. "Mina are you okay?"

I can't even scream because my head is liturally in circles right now. I clutch onto the place it hit, which was my forehead but let go as soon as it hurts again. I look at my palms which is covered in blood. 

"OMG! Mina," Zinah says as she rushes to me with the others behind. 

"It hurts, it really hurts, holy crap I'm going to die, im going to die," I mumble over and over again. 

"I'm so sorry Mina, I didn't know that was going to happen..." Niall is on the verge of tears now and I feel so bad. I feel someone lift me out of the water and I laugh a little. 

"Why do things always happen to me?" I wonder allowed. "It's really annoying,"

"I think we should take her to the doctors, that might need stiches," Liam states and I shake my head. 

"NO! I just really want to go home," I tell him and he disagrees with me and all the others agree with him. "Eh, i'll just go later, maybe tomorrow!" 

"Shut up Mina! Your going whether you like it or not!" Dani states and I groan. 

"At least let me walk!" Louis, who I found out was holding me places me on the ground, as he remains silent. But of course that was a very bad idea as i drop to the ground and my head hurts more. 

<3 <3 

Author Note:

To be honest, I think I am losing my writing skills haha. Please vote, comment, share. 

I love you all heaps <3 

Over 11K in total of readers xoxoox