Chapter 31: On The Road Again.

((This chapter might have some things written in it that you don't wish to read about, or might be graphic if you're of a younger audience. Please feel free to skim over, skip, or if you wish.. Read the graphics below. This is your final warning, and it is only for this chapter.. So, yeah. Sorry Loves, xoxo))

Hannah.

 We've been on here a week and I already feel better, like the air on our bus is more crisper, cleaner. I find myself smiling more too, but I think it's because I'm alone doing schoolwork and that's when I feel most secure. I got saddled with the top bunk, which I'm okay with I guess, and luckily enough My pillows and comfort blankets all fit.

I've gotten a lot of school work done, and it's basically because the guys like to either party on the bus after their shows, or go to one of the other headliner buses and party. Austin's already shown me three tattoos he's gotten and the other boys are changing too, not nessesarily maturing, but definatily changing.

"Four hours left!" Alan called out to everyone, stating when we'd be pulling up to the next venue.

I stopped and saved my English paper that I was almost done typing up and poked my head from the bunk. "Where now?" I was always loosing track, so this was a never ending question on a day to day basis with everyone. Thank God they're patient, messy.. But patient.

"Tennessee border!" He called back, and I could hear strings of an acoustic guitar playing in the lobby area. I pulled my bunk curtain close again and went back to typing my paper, letting myself get comfortable in the dark.

 - At The Venue. -

"Captain we've landed!" Aaron hollered as the bus squeaked to a stop about and we all crowded around the windows to see the next venue. Our buzzing of excitement quickly dwindled at the sight of side road and grass.

"Aaron, what the hell is this?" Alan spoke up first, his ginger brows furrowed in confusion. "Where's the venue?" We all cocked our heads over down the line of us at the window, and looked at Aaron for an explanation.

"Over there." He popped open the window and pointed about a mile and a half away, where a charcol building sat on the edge of a busy street.

"So why are we stopping here?" I asked while everyone else exited the bus, still confused.

"Because the bus broke down.. I guess I don't need to tell anybody that yet though, they'll see it when they walk around out there for awhile." He smirked and let out a single chuckle at the thought of the guys out there walking around looking like Idiots for an answer.

"How'd it breakdown?" I almost screamed when I asked.

"Well, it just has a flat tire basically.. Or two." He smiled again and his dimples shown on his face.

"What the hell Aaron!" I jabbed him in the arm with my elbow and exited the bus just as I could hear the sound of Tino yelling.

"Guess they noticed!" Aaron shouted after me, and closed the window to follow me out.

"What are we going to do?" Tino asked exasperatedly as Aaron and I closed the bus door behind us and felt the cool wind on our faces. "When did we get flat tires?" He threw his hands in the air, and sure enough, following his arm movements, we could see our right tires were blown. "How did no one notice this?!"

Everyone was looking at Aaron again and he laughed. "Apparently the bus driver didn't notice till later, but it was only the back one first. He said it wasn't a big deal & he'd fix it for us, & then I guess later the front one blew too."