Chapter 33: Change Is Coming.

Hannah.

I woke up to the sound of multipul snores around me, and popped my head up slowly to see Austin snooping me from behind, and Alan laying behind Austin, his head resting on his side stomach like a pillow. They were both sound asleep, snoring soundly while Aaron and Tino where no where to be found. Looking over at my other side, Phil was there, sleeping on his back with his hair splayed everywhere and arms crossed over his chest like a mummy in a cascett thing.

Where are we? I thought, blinking and trying to let my eyes adjust to the darkness around us. I looked around, still pinned partially down by Austin's arm draped around me, and recognized some familiar shapes. We must be in the back lounge on the floor.

I sighed and laid back down, wide awake now and wondering how we all got back here, and when, and why. Weren't we just eating? I started chewing the inside of my cheek, where I could feel the warmth of my morning breath and looked up at the dark ceiling. What happened? I know I started crying, but then what?

"You just passed out I think." Austin whispered, making me jump in his arms and give me goosebumps. I whipped my head over and looked at him crazily.

"Did I ask that out loud?" I whispered back, my voice barely audible since my loud voice was shot too. "Sorry." I mumbled even quietier.

He shook his head though, so I guess he heard me enough. "Don't ever be sorry, I think I was just faking sleep the whole time anyways, incase you woke up." He cracked a small, soft smile, and studied my face in silence for a pregnant pause that made me feel high uncomfortable. I was starting to notice his hand on my hip bone more, and yet, for some reason, I wasn't all that bothered by it.

"You haven't slept?" My voice cracked and a stinging started in the back of my throat from lack of conversation, I ignored the pain. "There's a show tonight, you have to sleep." I bit my bottom lip, fighting the urge to cry. God these weird moodswings were driving me crazy, but yet they felt all right for the moments they happened in.

Austin guided his arm up and brushed my cheekbone with this thumb, still smiling softly, and exhaled a long breath. "It's fine, I think you need the sleep more than I do." He let his arm fall back over my waist and I rolled over turning into him and curling up. This is when I felt the warmest and the safest, with Austin next to me.

"If you sleep, I'll sleep." I tried, laying my head on my hands in a prayer clasp on my pillow as I looked up at his dark eyes that I could only make out the outline of.

I knew from the tone of his whisper he was perking his eyebrow at me. I wondered if he could see me features in the dark, or if he just saw outlines like i saw. "If you sleep, I'll sleep. But if you don't sleep.. And I'll know if you don't, you have to come to the show." His voice sounded hard but I knew his intentions were good.

I shook my head, frizzing my hair into the pillow. "No deal, you know I can't go."

"Why? Hannah you know you're safer with us than here alone on the bus for hours at a time. You have to face people sooner or later." He sighed and I could feel his heart beat picking up. "I hate that you're alone all the time.. It worries me. I already feel like this is my fault, that- what happened to you.. If I had just-" He couldn't form words and I gulped with a lump forming bigger in my throat.

"It's not your fault, stop it." I managed with choked breaths. I reached a hand out from under my head and laid it on his cheek. "It was a wrong place, wrong time.. I should have figured it out." Tears were threatening to spill over my face, but I controlled them this time.