Depressed Time

First and foremost, I wanna thank all of you who are still rocking with me... Voting, commenting, and all of that good stuff. It might be quite obvious that Im off of summer break so I don't have much time to update like I used to but I promise, I got y'all as long as you guys got me! Work with me. Love yall❤️

Kaydence's POV

"Nice to meet you too man." I dapped some tall dark skinned guy up after Marvin and Michael. Mike decided to leave the rest of the crew back at the house because he said this would be quick.

We were inside of a warehouse and as always, I wasn't feeling good about this shit but I was holding it together. I knew that anything could go wrong so I was on my Ps & Qs, watching everything around me.

"So... This is gonna be easy. We have a guy, Tommy,  he'll be the guy who delivers the work to y'all but every time one of you put a request in, it'll take a few days because he meets one of us in Florida, we serve him and then he drives back up north with it." I sat observing as the big dude and Michael talked.

"The majority of what you make goes to you, depending on what we serve you with." I clutched my pistol, watching as another Bahamian walked up to us. He was almost the same height as the head dude but looked way younger. "Who are they?"

"Son, I got this. This is business."

"Aye, my bad my bad." He held his hands up as he turned to walk away.

"Anyway, like I was saying. You get most of what you make. I mean this is business and we're all about making money so of course I get a cut but... I won't milk you." He promised Mike. It felt good to be making money and on top of that, being over niggas. I was a fucking boss and we were making boss moves. I could never see myself in the Bahamas getting a connect, shit seemed too good to be true.

"So that's it?"

"That's it. Just keep in touch with me and we're good.. And your wife told me, you all come out to the island a lot, right?"

"Her and I, yes. This is my first time bringing the crew.."

"Oh okay, well.. Next time we could go out, have a few drinks and talk business. You guys can call me Lenwood, the way."

"That's cool. I'll keep you updated." Even though these Bahamians seemed cool, I didn't trust em at all. I wanted to know who they worked with previously from Baltimore but I knew it would take some time before I could find out. The ride back to the house was silent.

I walked inside behind Michael and Marvin. Everyone except for Los sat in the living area and from the looks of it, whatever they were discussing was interesting.

Without speaking, I sat next to Nuk and the room got completely silent. "Damn, a real nigga enters the building and cats grab y'all tongues?"

"We were tryna' find something to get into today. I ain't come out here just to sit in the damn house all day." Nuk said. "I wanna go jet skiing or some shit." Jay added.

"It really don't matter to m-"

"First and foremost, we needa get something to eat." Asia said, cutting me off. I knew what would happen if I didn't get her out of my presence so I got up and went out on the screened porch where Carlos was on the phone with someone.

Carlos' POV

"What the fuck you mean he got cancer?!"

"Carlos, baby calm down.. please."