Retaliation

Kaydence's POV

Me, Los, Nuk and Ocho were finally back in Baltimore, now on the way to my house. Just when me and Daniella were getting back right, some bullshit was about to come up, I felt it coming.

"So we living in gated communities now? Heard youuu my nigga." Nuk stated as I rolled the window down and started to put the code in, waiting as the gate opened slowly. We rode through the neighborhood and finally we're pulling up in my driveway. Daniella's car was gone so I figured she was going out to get food or something since she didn't have to work today.

"You're living mad lavish B. . this is crazy." None of us paid him any attention. Instead we got all got out and walked towards the front door. I opened it and stepped in, turning the foyer light on. The alarm didn't beep which meant that Dani forgot to set it again. I swear she couldn't get it down pact for anything.

"Nah, you gotta let me move in." Nuk said, still going on about the house. "I got some yakk and ciroc. Y'all tryna turn up a lil bit before tonight?" 

"Fasho."

"Yakk Attack." Ocho began clapping. He knew nothing about a damn 'Yakk Attack' which was basically a 'Henny Attack.'

I went into the kitchen and grabbed the bottles of liquor from the cabinet and four plastic cups before going in the living room where they had all took seats on the couch. "Where wifey at?"

"Somewhere probably getting something to eat." I guessed while pulling my phone from my pocket and calling her. To my surprise, it went straight to voicemail.

"Ay Los, have you talked to Dani?" He shook his head no as he took all of the henny that he had in his cup down. "She should be back ina few."

I poured myself some Hennessy before starting to roll a blunt. "I don't know nobody who smoke more than this nigga man." Ocho commented when he saw me pull a pack of backwoods out of my pocket.

"I swear to God." Los came in. "Y'all still gon smoke with me so it don't matter." I chuckled and went for my lighter when I finished rolling, inhaling the smoke once the blunt was lit. "Ya damn right."

Omniscient's POV

Dani had left Ms. Celine's house about thirty minutes ago and had just finished checking into a hotel. She wanted to get away from Baltimore but that would mean getting a new job and literally starting fresh. She'd been crying since her and Karcyn left and hadn't stopped yet. The headache that she had wasn't a joke at all. She was blaming herself for trusting Kaydence for a second time because if she would've left the first time that he stepped out on her this wouldn't have happened. She was done with men now. Realizing that most of them were all the same, she didn't want anything to do with one.

Her phone vibrated and she grabbed it to see where he had texted her twice:

Wya?

You straight? I love you.

She chuckled at the part where he said he loved her. He was so persuasive and it didn't make any sense. The slickness of the way he cheated made the situation even worse because it reminded her so much of Wesley and the thought of Wesley, it reminded her of how she cheated on him with Kaydence. It was all a big mess.

Kaydence and the guys were all turnt, high and drunk. They ended up finishing the entire bottle of Hennessy and were now finishing up the Ciroc. He texted Daniella about an hour ago and she still didn't respond which made him nervous.

"Los, call your sister for me." He said to Carlos while checking his phone to make sure that she wasn't typing or anything. Los said okay and picked up his phone. Daniella answered when he called and she did it on purpose.