F*ck It

Vote and comment!
Vote and comment!
Vote and comment!

Kaydence's POV

"What made you wanna leave HLW and then come back?" Low asked me as he opened the duffles and investigated each pound of crack. He didn't know me and I didn't know him so asking about my personal business was a problem for me.

"I'on know you like that to be sharing my business with you." I said plainly, waiting for him to finish with the white so we could dip.

"I can respect that but I'm just asking. . Marvin talks about you all the time as if you're his son or something," He chuckled, "I'm tryna adopt you."I shook my head, not even cracking a smile smile about his so called "joke."

"I see you're serious as hell. I used to be like that." Low said, trying to make conversation that was obviously not wanted.

"Yo, can you speed this up a lil bit? I got stuff to do." I asked, getting irritated. He laughed and then nodded, "Okay okay." He stood up and then walked out, not coming back for at least five minutes.

While all of this was going on, I was thinking about Dani and how today was my first time seeing her in months. She seemed to be doing well without me but I couldn't say that same for myself. I was back on that bullshit, doing what I used to do but it was whatever.

Not a day passed that I didn't think about our son, by now we would've been thinking of names and shit. Low interrupted my thoughts when he walked in with a book bag that I knew was carrying money.

"Fifteen." He said. I nodded and headed out.

"Shit, we both 18. Wassup?" Shaking my head, I walked past Los as I listened to him tryna spit game to the shorty who opened the door for us, Low's daughter. I got in my car and seconds later, he came out of the house. He smiled hard as he walked towards the car.

"Bet I got her number."

"That's my nigga." I dapped him before pulling out of the driveway.

"If I'm yo nigga, be my nigga and get right with Dani." He said. I knew that it wouldn't be long before he started playing 'relationship counselor'

"Dani don't want me B." I shooed him off and he sucked his teeth while looking at me like I was crazy. "Y'all niggas play too much. . Y'all want each other. You want me to tell you how I know y'all aren't done for real?" I nodded and then looked back towards the road.

"Cause, you really finna let her keep the crib? Ain't no man on earth this crazy. . especially not if he ain't married." He said. I responded through laughter.

"Exactly." He said when he realized that I wasn't gonna say anything back, "I rest my case but it would be a good idea if you texted or called her."

Daniella's POV

"Are you okay?" Hakeem asked me as soon as I came back to sit down. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I can pay for this and we can leave."  He said, a concerned look upon his face. "Well, I am full." I chuckled while lying. This was awkward now and I just wanted to go home.

"Alright." He simply smiled, revealing his dimples and pearly white teeth. He placed a fifty on the table along with a twenty in tips before the two of us left out.

"Did you enjoy yourself a lil bit?" He questioned as he walked me to my car. "Yeah, it was okay."

"Alright, well. . I'll call you."