Friends

Vote and comment guys! Love you!

Daniella's POV

"Who was i- Kaydence what are you doing here?" Preshae shook her head as she headed upstairs.

"I wanted to see you. Is now not a good time?" He had a straight face and his hands were in his pocket.

"See me for what? I got your message. I'm doing okay for right now." I said, trying to play the 'stuck up' role.

"That's good to know. I just wanted to check on you while I was in town. I love you." He dropped his head as he walked back towards the foyer. I heard the door shut.

I felt bad because he looked so sad and once again, told me he loved me but I was actually going to take Preshae's advice and not let men take my kindness for weakness. He could tell me he loved me and not mean it at all.

I sat in the living room replaying all of our memories back in my head. He told me a lot of thing. Things about him, his family, the drug business. I knew for a fact that he didn't tell this stuff to everyone but I wouldn't let that make me forgive him. I went upstairs to my room and laid down in bed.

Kaydence's POV

Just as I was pulling out of Dani's driveway, my phone began vibrating. I picked it up from the cup holder and saw that it was Los.

"Yo? You straight?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm cool. You wanna take me to Dani's before it get too late bro?"

"Yeah.." I answered, not bothering to tell him that I had just been to her house. "Aight, cool." I ended the call and headed in the direction of their parent's crib.

I couldn't believe that she dubbed me the way she did. I wondered if she had met someone else or even got back with ol dude. I was lowkey feeling like a fool all over again for actually thinking I could have something with someone's fiancé. She cheated on him with me so for me to think it could be more than us fucking was absolutely absurd. But this didn't change the fact that I loved her.

I pulled into the driveway of their parent's home behind the Mercedes Benz that sat there and shot Los a text letting him know that I was outside. He came out seconds later and hopped in. I could tell that he was kinda relieved but that didn't mean everything was okay. The situation that they were dealing with was crazy and I felt for em but the way my pops went out was 100x worse, he died unexpectedly and we didn't even have time to prepare for it.

"Aye, you'll get one of those blunts outta the glove compartment and spark it for me?" He did as I told him and hit it twice before passing it to me.

"Go ahead and hit that shit bro, you need it more than me right na'" I turned the radio up and vibed to Kodak's Lil B.I.G. Pac as we made our way to Dani's.

By the time we arrived, the blunt was gone and the mixtape had played all the way through. I was high as hell and just wanted to chill honestly but I knew it wouldn't be with Dani.

"Want me to wait out here for you?" I asked Los as we pulled into her driveway. "Hell nah nigga, you coming in too. Come on." I shook my head and chuckled while putting my car in park and taking the key out of the ignition.

"Might need another blunt for this one." I joked. When we got up to the door he knocked and minutes later it swung open.

Dani pulled Los into a hug that lasted for a good minute or two. I peeped her trying her hardest not to make eye contact with me and this was why I stared her down, doing everything in my power to make her feel uncomfortable.