Unwanted Guest

Kaydence's POV

"I don't know what to do mama. I want that bitch ass nigga dead."

"Kaydence, I know that you are upset and I know that you want to do things to him but I refuse to let you get put back in prison. This man did what he did, and I am just as hurt as you but let God handle this one baby boy." I nodded and buried my head in my hands, trying not to cry. This shit really hit a nigga where it hurt.

I wish I could've been there to protect my baby. What if Ayriel wouldn't have called to check on her? Lord knows what else he would've did to her. My anger grew as I looked down at Karcyn while my mom held her. She was okay now but she would be scarred for life right along with me. This shit was fucking crazy.

People hurt me all throughout my life but for this man to cause harm to my child, that hurt me more than anything ever could. And for him to be her granddad, that was going to make it harder for me to explain this bullshit to her when she was old enough to understand.

"And don't be so hard on Ayriel either Kaydence, she's hurting as well. She trusted her father enough to let him watch Karcyn. She didn't know what his intentions were." I heard what she was telling me but I wasn't going to take it into consideration. Ayriel wasn't dumb, she let her dad be responsible for Karcyn and for the millionth time, she knew he wasn't right.

"Okay."

"Seriously now, listen to me."

"Okay mama, I gotcha." I looked down at my phone where Marvin had returned my message along with a few other people. It read:

Yep. I'm in Baltimore for the rest of the week. What u need?

I had plans on at least hitting someone in their family but my mama and Dani were saying the same thing so I wasn't going to do anything. I was gonna let God and the law handle it, I guess. . but him being in jail just wasn't enough for me.

"Now promise me that you aren't gonna go out in these streets and act a fool." I paused for a second. "I promise." I sighed. I most definitely couldn't do anything now. Me, her, and Dior never ever broke promises no matter how big or small they were. I turned my phone off because I knew I'd be tempted to text Marvin back.

"I might have to move back down here now. I don't want any men near her." I said. I really didn't. I didn't trust motherfuckas at all. Couldn't even trust my own babymama with our kid and that was a damn shame. 

"Well, I know you sold the house so if you do decide to move back, you can stay here for a while. I need some company anyway."

"No offense ma but you know I ain't moving back up in here." When I moved out at 19, I told her I wasn't moving back in and I meant that. 

"Technically, it's not moving in if you're only staying here for a few months."

"Nope. Can't even do it shawty. I still love you though." I kissed her cheek and then smiled at her. "Not if you don't care about me being in here lonely."

"Aye, now why you tryna pull that card with me? You know I love you." I chuckled as she pouted. I had everybody spoiled from her to Dior and Karcyn but the crazy part was, it wasn't intentionally. "If you say so."

"You can leave, I know you don't stay inside for long." She said. "I'm glad you know. You want me to take Karcyn with me?"

"No boy, I got her but don't you leave this damn state without letting me know something."

"I ain't going no where. I'm finna do something quick and I'll be back. Love you." I stood up and kissed her and then Karcyn before walking outside.