Promise

Vote & comment!

Kaydence's POV

I raced back downstairs and outside, not even telling Los what was going on. Hopping in my car, I sped out of the driveway with no sense of direction. I was acting without thinking and had no idea where the fuck I was going. This kidnappjng shit didn't sit well with me, the last nigga who kidnapped someone that I loved got his brains blown out and got me sent to prison.

I rode around every hood in Baltimore but that shit was pointless. Carlos was blowing my damn phone up and I knew that he was in panic mode but I couldn't worry about him right now. I saw some niggas outside on the block of the South side. Hoping that they'd know something, I got out and approached them.

"Yo, y'all know Mecca?" I asked one. He was wearing a black bandanna around his head but I could tell that he wasn't as tough as he seemed.

"Nah. Mecca don't fuck with us so we don't know him." He answered blankly while keeping straight face. I was already mad and I knew that he was lying. I quietly calmed myself down before turning and going back to my car.

*****

Tears streamed down my face as I pulled into my driveway. Just the thought of Daniella some where stressing herself and putting it on the baby made me want to kill everything moving until I found her. I would've willingly gave my life up if that would bring her and my son back home safely.

Niggas had really violated me this time because Dani didn't have shit to do with anything but that was my fault for putting her in harm's way. I pulled myself together and then walked inside. Los met me at the door, "I was calling you. What's going on?"

"Man. . these niggas took shit to the extreme."

"Wh- what you mean?"

"Daniella is missing bro." I answered, holding back tears.

"What the fuck you mean 'missing'? Why the fuck we standing here? Let's go!" He shouted, brushing past me and heading outside.

"I just checked every single hood in the city of Baltimore. . niggas moved their stash house and if I go back out tonight, I'm kicking in every fucking door and killing everything that breathes." I said in all honesty. Motherfuckers didn't give a fuck about me and mine so I didn't give one about them and theirs. He ignored me and began walking away from the house. I sighed, called him name, and the two of us left back out.

Omniscient's POV

It was cold, it was dark, stink, and scary. Daniella didn't know where she was but she just wanted someone to come rescue her, and fast. The headache that she had was unbearable and she knew she needed sleep but she refused to go because if no one else would, she would protect herself at all costs. . All of her fear was for her son right now which was why she couldn't stop herself from crying. She wasn't just living for her self now and whoever this was that was holding her hostage obviously didn't care that she was with child.

"Please protect us, Lord."

They had her chained to a pole like some type of wild animal and she knew that she did nothing to deserve this at all. She wanted to know how they found her and most importantly, why they came for her.

She could hear someone fiddling with the door and began crying even harder. She pulled her legs up to her chest, trying to cover herself up as best as she could as she waited to see who was coming. She didn't know what to expect.

The person hit a light switch and a light flickered as it came on. It was tall guy with long dreads and dark skin. She'd never seen him before.

"I have to pee."