Liar

Vote and comment!
Vote and comment!
Vote and comment!

Omniscient's POV

"Don't take him, please! This has to be a misunderstanding." Ms. Celine cried as three officers struggled to put Kaydence in cuffs.

"Don't cry ma, everything gon' be good." He said without looking back. He knew that he was caught up with the two murders of Ayriel and Dontae and he didn't mean for it to play out the way it did. The last thing he wanted was for him mama to see him get jammed but it was what it was.

"Please let him go!" She pleaded as she watched as they struggled to toss him in the back of the paddy wagon. This time, there was no getting out so he wanted to make a run for it. It was his only chance.

He turned swiftly and kicked one of the officers in the groin area before running off as fast as he could. Ms. Celine screamed loudly as she watched her son fail to get away. The other two officers chased him down but had a hard time getting to him.

"No! Please, Kaydence stop!" She pleaded!

The officer pulled his gun and aimed his shot, sending a bullet through Kaydence's back causing him to fall face first.

*

*

Kaydence shot up in the bed, glad to see that he was only dreaming. "Fuck man!" He pulled the covers back and went into the bathroom, not caring that he'd startled Daniella and awakened her.

He pulled his shirt off, which was soaking with sweat along with his basketball shorts and started a shower. Daniella cracked the door open and peeked in. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. . I had a nightmare or some shit. I'm good." He said, not going into detail about the bad dream. Dani stood there for a few seconds before she closed the door and got back in bed. Something was wrong with Kaydence, he didn't sleep like he used to. Some nights he'd even sleep on the couch and she didn't know exactly what it was that was making him like this but she wasn't going to bother him about it.

This was the second time that Kaydence had dreamed of him getting killed and now, he was starting to get nervous. This had to be some type of sign, especially since both dreams were similar.

He finished showering, ridding his body of all of the sweat before getting out, wrapping a towel around his waist, and opening the door to see that Dani had went back to sleep. There was no way in hell he'd go back to sleep anytime soon so he threw something on and to occupy his time, he went into Karcyn's room just to watch her as she slept.

Karcyn was really his only hope and he'd be damned if he let anybody knock him off and leave his daughter on this earth to be a bastard. She was all he had and vice versa.

2:17 pm,

Kaydence's POV

"If you ain't got a dub, I can't give you nothing B." I said to one of the many crackheads that I'd seen today. This one didn't look familiar so I couldn't show him any type of love. Without response, the junky walked off, accepting the cold shoulder that Is given him. Los shook his head at me and chuckled. He knew how I was, I only showed love to loyal customers.

"I thought you wasn't going back to being a corner boy. ." He joked.

"This is part time lil nigga, it's not something that I have to do." I told him as I counted the money that I'd made in the last hour and thirty minutes. I was making a killing.