Christmas Eve

How y'all Christmas Eve going? My shit wackkkkk, doesn't even feel like Christmas is tomorrow but anyway, vote & comment!

Next Thursday

Dior's POV

"I'm home!!!!" I yelled loudly as I opened the door to my mom's house. It felt so weird being back home because I was so used to college now.

My mom raced downstairs, almost knocking me down with a big tight hug. I was glad to see her so excited!

Tears were streaming down her face once she pulled away from me. "Oh lord, don't start ma." I said before chuckling because of how emotional she could get. "Okay okay." She fanned herself with her hands and couldn't stop looking at me. "I'm so proud of you! Make mama proud baby!" She said loudly. She was so crazy and it was hilarious.

"Thank you mama. Where's Karcyn and Kaydence?" She'd told me that they moved in for a bit since Ayriel went missing. I was pissed for a minute but had my focus on school.

"Oh. . They moved out. As a matter of fact, he's supposed to be moving into a new house today I think." She answered as we walked upstairs to my room so that I could put my stuff up. It looked just like how I left it.

"Wow. I actually miss being home." I confessed. Don't get me wrong, college was fun, probably the most fun I had in all my 18 years of living but there was nothing like home.

"You can always move back."

"I'm good, I'm good." She jokingly tooted her lip out and then sat next to me on my bed.

"Let me see that graze." When she said that it immediately gave me flashbacks to the night when I could've almost lost my life. I undid my polo button up less than halfway and showed her the mark. It was healed but I was still traumatized and I often had nightmares of fire and a bunch of other scary shit.

She pulled me into a hug again and didn't let go for a long time. "Dior, you know I love you right?" I pulled away from the hug, "Yeah, why?" I asked, confused as to why she asking a crazy question.

"Well, um. . I wanna tell you about something that's been going on."

"Okay, tell me."

Kaydence's POV

"Y'all niggas gotta move faster than that." I said to the guys who were moving my furniture in. Daniella had Karcyn while I was taking care of this, secretly. I was still saving this until Christmas. Of course she knew about the house but she didn't know that I had a planner set up every single room from the types of beds and couches down to the designs and colors of paint on the walls and she had no idea that I wanted us to move in on Christmas.

"So, do you like it?" Liz appeared next to me.

"This shit is amazing Liz, for real. I owe you one for this."

"I mean, you paid top dollar for it. You don't owe me anything."

"Nah, you went all out for a nigga so I do owe you one."

"Well if that's so, we can um meet up when you're free or something."

"Meet up for what?" I asked.