Make Up

Dear Meech,

Wassup lil nigga? I miss yo ass to death bro, can't even flex. I know you doing a big bid and I'm tryna help you out nigga so check this out. Favor for a favor? You get this nigga knocked off back there and I guarantee you that I'll keep yo commissary how it's supposed to be. I got so much anger built up mane, this nigga molested my daughter so you know it's only right that he dies. I can't get ahold to him out here and I know you'll be down for a nigga back there so wassup? You got me? Write back ASAP & hold yo head lil bro.

Kaydence finished the letter and put it in a envelope before placing a stamp on it and going to put it in the mailbox. He was a man of his word and he had to get this fuck nigga killed, one way or the other.

It was 12:00 pm and Dani's shift was just ending. Work seemed to be a bit more complicated for her today, for some reason she just couldn't get it together. When she arrived at home, all of the lights were out so she knew that Kaydence and Karcyn were asleep. She walked quietly up to their room and used the flashlight on her phone to get around instead of turning the big light on because it would probably wake Kaydence up.

She grabbed a shower cap and headed for the bathroom, turning the shower on and setting it at the desired temperature. She undressed herself and then walked over to the full-length mirror.

Her belly was getting so big so fast. Sometimes she could feel little flutters inside of it and it made her feel so happy but now, all she could think about was the fear of being a single parent. All she ever wanted was a family and she was about to let her fucked up thoughts and trust issues ruin the one that she was building.

Do better Dani she thought to herself as she lathered her rag with soap and washed her body.

Ayriel's POV

"No, we fucked and I did some crazy shit."

"What?" Christian asked.

"I poked a hole in the condom and he still pulled out!"

"Bitch you are evil, what the hell." She looked at me with a straight face.

"Duh. I know, shit."

"That's a shame and then Karcyn's brother or sister would be her cousin. . you tryna be like the fucking Kardashians."

"Bitch fuck the Kardashians. I'm tryna be me."

"Nah but for real, don't do that shit. That's nasty."

"How is it nasty, Christian?"

"Well it's not nasty but think about Karcyn yo. ."

"Listen, by the time Karcyn is old enough, Kaydence wi. ." I stopped mid sentence, "Nevermind, you're right. I'm not gonna do that."

"Alright now tell me what went down, I'm listening."

Kaydence's POV

"That lil thing at Elorado should be lit tonight. ." Los said as he handed me the blunt.

"I ain't been out in a minute, you tryna fuck with it?" I asked him while taking a long pull and inhaling it. If we were going to Elorado, I most definitely had to be in my zone.

"Shit, hell yeah. I need a good turn up."

"Word. We in that bitch then, let me go throw on a fit." I gave the blunt to him and walked back inside the house. Karcyn was with my mama. I gave in and let her keep her because she was saying that I treated her different since I found out about her selling weed.