It's On

Vote and comment!

Carlos' POV

"If this nigga don't answer the fucking phone man. Fuck!" I panicked as I called KD for the seventh time. Niggas was circling the block on my ass and I was ducked off in a alleyway. It was one of me and a car full of them.

I heard tires screeching from around the block before doors slammed and the sound of what sounded like niggas cursing got closer and the conversation got clearer. I was able to hear everything that was being said.

"He gotta be somewhere. I don't give a fuck. . y'all ain't gone stop until y'all find him." One said. I ducked down behind the dumpster, holding my .380 with a grip that was as firm as I could get it, my hands shaking like a naked motherfucker who was in 30 degree weather.

"And I want him to be damn near dead once y'all finish." He added. The sound of boots scraping against the cement had my heart pounding and it was only getting closer. I remained quiet as they passed me and continued down the alley.

"I know this bitch ass nigga gotta be somewhere around here. Who got a flash light on their phone?" The voice was so damn familiar but I just couldn't put it face to it.

"I do." One pulled his phone out and turned his flash light on, turning it in every which way while they walked towards the end of the alley and then turned back towards me once they got to the end.

I watched them as they came closer and seconds later I met eyes with the one holding the flash light. "Ayo, ain't this him right here?"

"Hell yeah. Get his ass." Putting two and two together, I knew that this was Mecca. It had to be.

I squeezed my trigger as they all came charging at me from different angles. "Fuck! I'm hit." The nigga holding the flash light dropped and the alley way was dark again. I took this chance to run, panicking as I heard two sets of feet hitting the pavement behind me.

"Shoot his ass! The fuck is you doing?" I heard Mecca yell. Shots rang out but I never looked back and I was never hit. All I could say was that there was an angel with me. I knew that this was only the beginning and I had no idea what this was about but what I did know was that this Mecca nigga had started a war.

**

I had been walking for miles now, sure to stay in the darkest sides of the town just so I wouldn't be seen. I called an über but that wasn't even a good idea. I didn't have a destination and I had to stay on the move because I didn't know how these niggas thought nor did I know if I had killed one of their dudes. They could've been hunting me down right now and I had no where to run. I was only on this side of town to make my money and never intended to fall into some beef shit, especially not alone.

Kaydence's POV

I could always tell when Dani was asleep when I intertwined my fingers with hers and she didn't squeeze tightly. After doing so, I grabbed my phone, powered it on and dimmed my screen as I waited for my notifications to start pouring in.

Charity was on some nut shit, calling me all types of liars but what all of these bitches failed to realize was that they weren't Dani and they would never be. They would never take her spot, hell, they'd never even get close to it.

I couldn't explain what was going on with me, I was cheating and I was wrong. I didn't know what happened but some how, when me and Daniella were broken up, my old self came creeping back on me and just wouldn't go away now. I never imagined me sleeping with other women and then coming home to the woman that I loved afterwards but it was happening.