Back At It Again

Adult Content!!!
Vote & comment! ❤️

Kaydence's POV

"Come here." Preshae said. She stood in a robe that revealed her cleavage. I walked over to her slowly.

"What?" I asked. I was a few feet away from her.

"Let me show you something. ." She turned and walked into the room but she had me all types of fucked up if she thought I was going in there with her. I made my way back towards Dani's room and I could hear her feet hitting the ground behind me.

"I'm not gonna try anything. I really just wanna show you something." She whispered in my ear. "Nah. I'm good fam."

"It'll be quick. Just let me show you."

"Yo, Los?! Come get this bitch man!" I yelled downstairs.

"You fucking idiot!" She hauled off back into the guest room.

"Los, I tell you no word of a lie. . I think your cousin just tried to fuck me." I told him once I got back downstairs. "What?"

"She was telling me to come here cause she had to show me something, in a robe with her titties all out."

"Swear to god!" He stood up from the couch in shock. "I swear to god, nigga."

"You know what. ." He stood thinking for a few seconds, "Go see what she wants. See how far her hoe ass takes it so Dani can fuck her up." He said.

"No. I'll just stay down here until Dani wakes up." That bitch was fucking crazy and I'd be damned if I fucked what me and Dani had up for her.

"Just do it bro. . I wanna see what the fuck she'll do." I sighed and went back upstairs, going towards the bedroom. The door was slightly ajar so I just walked in. My heart was racing for some reason.

She sat in a chair, looking out the window. "Preshae?" She jumped when she heard my voice and turned around.

"Why'd you do that to me?" She chuckled and got up slowly. I was bound to knock her ass through the window if she tried some crazy shit.

"What?" Once she got over to me, out of no where she pulled me into a hug. I held my hands up on so she could never say I touched her.

"I don't know what's wrong with you bu-"

"Just hold me. Please!" This bitch was crying now and I was starting to get creeped the fuck out. It was obvious that something was off in this bitch's noggin.

"Daniella wouldn't like this.." She pulled away and looked up at me with a dry ass face, she wasn't crying.

"What do you see in Daniella anyway? She's about to get married! What do you want with her? She's still seeing Wesley. You thought she would let him go for you?"

"You're a liar." I chuckled, not wanting to believe her.

"Wesley is here every night! It's not my place to tell you what goes on. . . But I could show you better than my cousin." She reached out and grabbed ahold of my Gucci belt.

"I'm good. Watch out." I pulled away and walked towards the door.

"Don't tell them that I told you about Wesley!" I ignored her and headed back downstairs.

"What happ-"

"Y'all muhfuckas up in here tryna play me. I ain't no dumb nigga, Los. Let your sister know that." I said before leaving. If her 'ex' was still in the picture, I was out of it.