chapter one

youngjae grabbed his pastel apron and hat that he had to wear for his job.

youngjae worked at a cute little bakery runned by owner kim seokjin.

youngjae never really talked to his boss but he admired all the hard work he put into creating the cutest and most wonderful designs on all of his desserts.

the sugar cookies had purple flowers and white accents. the cakes had a while assortment of different color designs ranging from flowers to geometric designs.

youngjae always fancied looking at all the pastel flower designs. they were so ornate and beautiful.

as youngjae grabbed his keys and locked the door to his tiny apartment he walked down three flights of stairs and out into the busy streets.

on his way to work youngjae always passed by a toy shop. but this toy shop had the biggest and cutest stuffed bears he had ever seen.

youngjae always dreamt of what it would be like to cuddle with one that he had been given from his partner at a carnival.
the idea swirled around youngjaes mind as he finally saw the signage on the side of the building and the assortment of colored bears of all the different sizes.

he stood still just admiring the bears from behind the glass because he knew he didn't have enough money to buy one.

but little did youngjae know, as he was standing there with a smile on his face from coming up with cute scenarios in his head the cashier of the toy shop was admiring the boy.

the cashier took in all of the boys features.

his sharp jawline.

his cute smile.

his warm and loving eyes.

the store worker couldn't help but stare, he had never seen so much beauty in one place before.

but he had found it.

he found it in the cute boy who always stared at the bears from the other side of the glass.