chapter eleven

I stared at my phone is disbelief with my mouth hanging wide open. I looked up to find him smirking at me from the register. I was about to walk out when he pulled me back. He got closer and caressed my cheek before he quickly pecked my lips.

"see you around, kitten" and with that he chuckled and walked back to the register, where he was supposed to be but instead he chased me around the store and lured me into his trap. I mean, i wasn't complaining.

I collected myself. I fixed my clothes and ran my finger through my hair. I slowly walked back to the front door of the store and walked out into the blazing sun outside of the shop.

"what in the fuck just happened to me?" i pondered as i started wandering around and looking at some other shops and people who passed by.

i eventually found an ice cream shop so i decided to get some, i think i deserved it. once i got my ice cream i sat on a bench outside the shop and watched the people passing by once again. i liked observing people. i kept on seeing couples and wishing i had what they had, a cute romance with little pecks and hand holding, going on picnics and walking along the beach when the sun is going down. just little things.

i sighed and continued to eat my ice cream. once i finished i threw the cup in the garbage can and went on my way back to my apartment. seokjin had given me days off because he said i deserve it and that i needed to live a bit more because once you get to me a mother like him it's a tiring and frustrating job. i had to go back in tomorrow though.

i better get rest and such if i'm gonna be going back to work i thought to myself.

once i got to my apartment complex and took off my shoes and jacket and flopped on my couch. i started thinking about what happened today with jaebum. he hadn't gotten me to put his number in his phone so that means i have to text him first. ugh why. should i text him now? maybe he's busy... maybe he doesn't want to speak to me...

i threw my phone on the chair to my left and buried my head in a pillow and groaned.

i lifted the pillow off my head and stared at the ceiling for 10 minutes. i guess i better get ready for bed even though it's really early. i need to get my beauty rest just in case jaebum decided to pop by and order some coffee.

i go to my bathroom and wash my face, put moisturizer on, pluck my eyebrows and such, when i was satisfied i changed into a pair of boxers and large loose shirt. i crawl into bed and once again open my phone up to messages. i type in jaebum or should i say daddy's contact and i click the message box. i stare at the screen for a solid 5 minutes thinking of what i should say. i finally settled in a simple:

"hey 😊"

i clicked send and tossed my phone thinking that if i threw it away i wouldn't have to deal with it. 30 seconds later i hear the ding and i freeze.

he actually answered.

i sit up and grab my phone.

daddy💦👅:
hey baby boy

i think i just nutted.

i definitely just nutted.

fuck me in the ass. literally.

i decide to play along.

youngjae:
how are you daddy?

daddy💦👅:
ooh you're being good for daddy now, aren't you?

i could sense his smirk through the text message. i wanted to play with him and see what would happen.

youngjae:
of course, i just didn't want anyone seeing us in public

daddy💦👅:
and why is that? do i make you hard?, do i make you want to moan? 😏

youngjae:
yes daddy, it was hard to control myself earlier. you know what you did 😫

daddy💦👅:
that was my intention, i'm glad that it worked. if you don't want to be seen out in public why don't you come over to my place hmm

youngjae:
i don't know where you live

daddy💦👅:
69 Fuckmeuptheass Lane, Apartment 429 (spells out gay on a keypad haha i'm so smart)

youngjae:
i could come over now if you'd like

screw work tomorrow, i'm horny.

daddy💦👅:
i'd love that baby boy

youngjae:
i'll be over in 15, be ready 😉

i turned my phone off and jumped out of bed. i searched through my closet for something really hot to wear. i found i shirt with a low collar that showed my collarbones and extremely tight pants that made my thighs look fucking delectable if you ask me. i fluffed up my hair and slapped on some simple eyeshadow and a pink-red lip tint in a gradient. i put on my black vans and headed out to jaebum's apartment.

i had no idea what was gonna happen and that's what excited me.

off to daddy's place i go!
----------------

wowowow i finally have another chapter for you, i'm sorry if it's messy and if there is spelling errors!!

i finally got my g1 today after waiting for months and i'm so excited yay!!

anyway, i hope you enjoy and look forward to the next chapter, there is gonna be low key smut okay alright i hope y'all are ready for what is gonna go done ;)))

love you,
megs, xoxo from the raging homo 👅