chapter five

jaebum's pov

he was just so cute.

I couldn't help myself, I had to see him again.

technically what I'm doing could be considered stalking but I don't care.

I need to see him.

I hope he feels the same way.

youngjae's pov

I'm going to shit myself. I'm going to shit myself. I'm going to shit myself.

he just walked right on in to the store and looked super hot and he said he'd come back if he liked it.

"seokjin you better have made those donuts fresh and the coffee good!" I yell to him from the cash.

"oh don't worry honey, I made them extra special just for you lover boy" he smiles and winks at me.

I roll my eyes and get back to work with cleaning and such until the next customer came to order.

I had never been so on edge and anxious in my life.

that bell was the sound of Satan mocking me because I had a crush.

every single time that bell rang I looked up straight away and panicked.

everyone in the cafe was coming up to me and asking me if I was alright, if I needed anything which I really appreciated but damn this boy better be worth it.

and then finally.

the one person i wanted and waited to see sounded the ring I hated so much and walled into the little bakery I worked at.

I had to compose myself like it was just another day.

you got this youngjae.

as the angelic stranger walked in, he took a look around and finally cane up to the counter where I was so desperately waiting.

he looked me dead in the eyes.

I got a chill but I mustered up the strength to say something.

"h-hey, so... did you like the coffee and donut?"

youngjae you fuck up, you stuttered.

he smiles and gives a little laugh.

"if I didn't, I wouldn't be here would I?" he smirked.

well that makes a lot of sense, good one youngjae.

I laughed nervously, "yeah that makes a lot of sense."

he chuckled.

"so, what do you want to order?"

"I'll take the same as I had yesterday, if that's alright with you" he said as he winked.

I started blushing madly. I tried to hide my face behind the coffee machine as I made his coffee.

I put the lid on the coffee and went to grab the donut when he said something.

"ya know, you don't need to hide your face because its quite cute."

I started blushing even more, "t-thanks" I said as I smile.

he paid and I handed him his coffee and donut.

he was almost out the door when he said, "I'll definitely be back cutie, just you wait."

as soon as he walked out the door I slide down the wall and started internally screaming into eternity.

hey guys, I'm so sorry it took me so long to update •-•

I hope you guys like it!

megan :))