chapter fifteen

me @ you guys !!

i woke up to the sunlight peeking through the curtains, blinding me as i opened my eyes. i rubbed them in an attempt to get rid of the sleepiness that lingered. i slowly sat up so i didn't get dizzy and instantly remembered yesterday.

wow. i'm jaebum's boyfriend. im jaebum is my boyfriend.

i squealed at the thought and got up from my bed and walked over to my bathroom, the only sound that could be heard was my feet padding across the floor. i took one look in the mirror and sighed.

i look like a gay mess.

i ruffled my hair in an attempt to make it better but failed. i brushed my teeth and washed my face to help me wake up even more before going to my wardrobe to pick out my outfit for today.

ugh work. remind me why i even have a job again, this is torture... but at least i get to see jinnie hyung again... and maybe jaebummie will stop by.

i smiled at the thought of jaebum coming to see me as i put a black turtleneck on. i shimmied out of my boxers and replaced them with a fresh pair and grabbed my black trousers. it was a little chilly out today so i layered a red patterned button up overtop. (what season did i set this story in i don't know, just roll with it okay) when i was done putting my socks and such on i trudged to the kitchen and made nutella toast because who needs to be healthy, not me. i quickly finished eating and slipped on my black and white oxford creepers before heading out to door to head to work. whoohoo.

i walked all the way to the coffee shop and as soon as i walked in i was attacked by seokjin.

"i missed you jae!!" seokjin screamed as he hugged me incredibly tight, almost too tight. i coughed and he let go.

"oh my goodness, are you okay? did i break your ribs? i'm so sorry!" seokjin scrambled as he touched my ribs to make sure he hadn't broken my ribs or collapsed my lungs or anything.

i'm surprised i didn't die just now. wow.

"im okay hyung, don't worry!!" i assured the extremely concerned seokjin. he smiled at the answer and dragged me behind the counter, grabbing my apron and tying it for me.

wow, he's being extremely nice to me!

"thank you hyung." i smiled at him and he smiled back. "do you want me to be on the register today?" i questioned and seokjin shook his head yes.

okay i can do this. if jaebum walks in just make sure you don't run around the counter and jump into his arms, got it youngjae.

-2 hours later-

work was busy, which was a good thing. as i was preoccupied with taking someone's order i heard the bell ring signaling that someone had walked in. i finished up the order quickly so i didn't keep the new customer waiting. when i looked up to greet the next customer it was none other than im jaebum. my incredibly attractive boyfriend who was standing right in front of me. i told myself i wasn't gonna do it but fuck it. i ran around to the other side of the counter where jaebum was standing and jumped into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck and nuzzling my head into his neck. jaebum's reaction was quick as he caught me in his arms and was holding my ass in place as i wrapped my legs around his waist like a koala. jaebum laughed and pecked my cheek.

"well, hello to you too jae!" jaebum exclaimed as he held me. i reluctantly unraveled myself from the elder's toned body and leaned up to kiss him. jaebum met my lips with his and put his hands on my waist. as soon as it happened it was interrupted by seokjin.

"eXcUsE mE! yOuNgJaE!" i could hear seokjin yell from the kitchen. i blushed and looked down at my feet. "are you going to make out with your boyfriend in the middle of the shop or are you going to introduce me to this incredible man?" i looked up surprised as i was expecting him to scold me for eating my boyfriend's face on the clock but it never came. i linked my arm with jaebum's and smiled at him as i walked over to seokjin to introduce jaebum.

"i know we've talked over the phone but i've never actually met you before... of course i've seen you before because you came in to order coffee and i've heard a ton because youngjae here was obsess-" i hit seokjin on the shoulder and smiled sweetly at my boyfriend. jaebum laughed as seokjin scowled at me.

"yes yes, aaaaaanyway! seokjin, this is my boyfriend, jaebum. jaebum, this is my manager and mom, seokjin!" i said happily trying to cover up the fact that seokjin almost told jaebum that i was obsessed with him even though i'm pretty sure jaebum already knows that but he doesn't need to hear it coming from another person. yeah, that makes sense! jaebum and seokjin shook hands and exchanged hellos. they talked for a little bit before the bell rang signaling a customer which meant i had to go back to doing my job. such a shame. jaebum went and sat at a table in the corner of the shop as i took the order of the boy in front of me. i could see out of the corner of my eye that jaebum was eyeing up the boy but in a protective sort of manner, making sure he wasn't hitting on me. i smiled as i made the boy's coffee and as i finished and handed it to him seokjin came up behind me.

"jaebum is waiting for you, i'll let you off early for today and i'll take over okay." he whispered into my ear. i nodded and took off my apron and returned it to the hook in the back room. i walked over to the table jaebum was sitting at and pecked him on the lips before sitting down.

"i saw you eyeing that boy before." i said quietly. jaebum took my hand in his.

"i wanted to make sure he wasn't trying to steal my princess away from me." he winked and rubbed his thumb over my knuckle. i blushed and let my head fall down in an attempt to hide it. jaebum lifted my head up by putting a finger underneath my chin.

"do you remember what i said the first time you blushed like that?" jaebum asked with a smile on his face. "i said that you didn't need to hide your face because its quite cute. i still stand behind that statement." he leaned in and caught my lips in a kiss while still rubbing my knuckle with his thumb. he pulled away and i placed my hand on the side of his face. i tilted my head sideways and smiled at him.

"i am so lucky to have you jaebum. so incredibly lucky." jaebum placed his hand over my hand that was placed on his face and smiled. "i'm so incredibly lucky to have you too youngjae, i can't even express it in words." he closed his eyes as i rubbed my thumb across his cheekbone and i sighed.

i can't believe that he's mine and i'm his. he makes me so incredibly happy that i'm gonna pass out and I'm gonna permanently be stuck with a smile on my face.

we both spent the next few hours chatting and drinking coffee and eating sweets that i had got for free from seokjin. he insisted.

i couldn't stop laughing and smiling when i was with jaebum, my heart felt so whole. it's like before he came along something was missing and now i've found that missing piece.

who needs a teddybear when you have im jaebum?

---------------------------------

i felt like writing so here we are! wowowow youngjae actually went to work for once hahaha that's funny i didn't even know he had a job because i forgot and had to figure out a way to incorporate that back in there. (also sorry for any typos i type ready fast and hardly proofread before i upload because i'm lazy, i'm sorry)

anyway! i feel like i could end this sorry but i also don't want to because it's so fun to write! i want your guys' feedback and suggestions also, do you want me to write smut in this story or just leave it as implied sexual stuff? also do you guys want me to do a character ask thing? i've seen a lot of people do it but over never done it before but i don't want it to be a flop so i don't knowwwww

i hope you guys liked this chapter and continue reading because i love you guys and your comments make my day!!

love y'all !