chapter thirteen

i didn't expect jaebum to be so domestic. all the times that i had been with him he looked as if he was gonna fuck me up but when i woke up he looked so soft. i couldn't help but 'awh' in my mind. he even cooked me breakfast.

i sat on his couch smiling about how cute jaebum was as. i heard the shower turn off and shortly after jaebum came out with a towel around his waist as he had a smaller towel which he was using to dry his hair. i looked up and down his toned body... it was really nice. he looked at me and i immediately looked down in attempt to hide the blush forming on my cheeks. he smiled a little at me.

"if you need to shower, you can go now." he said sweetly as he gestured towards the bathroom. i smiled and nodded as i got up from the couch and made my way over to the bathroom. as soon as i made it i closed the door and locked it. i covered my face with my hands and let out a squeak.

how could he do that to me. he knows he has a nice body and he just had to make me go even more crazy then i already am. damn you jaebum!

i strip myself of my clothes and turn on the hot water, once satisfied i jump in and let the water cascade down my body. as i was washing i could hear footsteps getting closer, and then a nock.

"jae~ i need to brush my teeth could i come in for a sec?" i could imagine his pout just from the sound of his voice.

"no jaebum, i'm showering right now!" i got flustered at the request.

"i know, i won't do anything if that's what your worried about."

he sounded so sweet.

"the door is locked. if you can manage to get it open and promise not to look at me it's a deal."

he couldn't open it.. could he?

i underestimated him. in a minutes jaebum has unlocked the door and wandered in wearing a large button up shirt with white and blue stripes with a white shirt underneath which was tucked into black jeans that hugged his legs.

he put his hand up to the side of his face to block his view of me. i tried to cover up as much as i could.

"it's okay jae, we'll save that view for a later date." he smirked.

"yah! who decided that!" i yelled playfully.

"i did. i also decided that we're going on a date today. you can find some clothes in my room, there has to be something you'd like. don't be too dressy." he said as he finished brushing his teeth. he winked at me before he left. i stood there dumbfounded but quickly finished up in the shower and walked over to jaebum's room.

i looked at the huge amount of clothes jaebum owned.

there has to be something in here i like, right.

i pulled out a loose white shirt and a flannel along with some blue ripped jeans.

this will do.

i slipped the clothes onto my sender frame and walked out to see jaebum on his phone. he looked up as soon as he heard my footsteps.

"you look adorable." his eyes scrunched up again and i swear i could die right there.

how does jaebum switch personalities so easily? one minutes he's playing the role of daddy and the next he's a fluff ball.