chapter eight

"hey cutie"

a shiver went down my spine and i almost screamed.

"o-oh i d-didn't see you there..." i stutter

"that was the point" he smirked

"oh" i laughed awkwardly "well i better ge-" i was cut off by his lips on mine.

I wanted to push him away but i couldnt, he had some sort of hold on me, i couldnt escape... not that i was complaining. (wink wonk ;))

he smiled as i wriggled in his grasp. He slowly pushed me backwards until we both hit the wall. I gasped and he took that as an oppurtunity to stick his tongue in my mouth.

why was i enjoying this so much

I accidently let out a small moan as he bit my lip. My face went completely red as he pulled away with his signature smirk on his lips.

I stood there dumbfounded and flustered as Mark and Jackson came out from behind one of the shelves.

I watched him walk out of the store, as he was getting into his car he looked me dead in the eyes and winked. my face instantly heated up again.

"well well well, what do we have here choi youngjae?" Mark said tauntingly

I looked at him and Jackson, "i-i have no idea..."

Where did that come from?

Why did he kiss me like that?

Why did i enjoy that so much when i basically just got my face eaten?

Hundreds of thoughts running through my head as i stood in the same spot he left me.

This can't be real.

I touched my fingers to my lips.

That coud'nt have just happened.

I dont believe that just happened.

This can't be real.

It can't be.

~~~~~~~~~~~

ayyyee i hope you guys liked it !!

vote and comment and all that jazzy jazz

love you guys :))

megs