chapter ten

I don't know... his name...
I need to know who he is.
Maybe he has posted it somewhere or someone has mentioned him?
I hope so.

I opened up my instagram app on my phone and searched up his username. His name wasn't in his bio, actually there was nothing in his bio. Well that's not helpful at all. I roll my eyes and start scrolling.

defsoul_

❤️ 23840 likes       💬 19548 comments

❤️ 23840 likes 💬 19548 comments

defsoul_ i.jb
kingdabdab7 *dabs intensely*
actor.parkjinyoung boi put down those gang symbols i didn't raise you to be a bitch ass
defsoulless daddy 💦💦
hitthestage_gyeom ^^^ who tf ?? 🤔
View all 14930 comments

i.jb... those have to be initials right, and on one of his other posts someone called him 'jaebummie' so that has to be a nickname right?

what the hell is his name?

i don't want to go up to him and ask him because that'd be weird and i'd want to kill myself so maybe not the best idea... wait doesn't he wear a name tag for work?

how could i be so stupid. wow, choi youngjae, back at it again. (with the white vans... i'm sorry i hate myself)

on a journey we go, to find out his name and maybe slap him for being such a horny fuck but i couldn't deny that i kinda liked it.

i threw on a pair of light blue skinny jeans that hugged my legs and made my little booty look pretty nice if i do say so myself. i grabbed a white tank top with a graphic on it and my black leather jacket. i let my hair do it's own thing and slipped my feet into my all white sneakers.

i arrived at the front of the shop and peaked inside the windows, i saw no sign of the boy so i decided i would go in and 'browse' until i could spot him.

i opened the door and heard the little bell ring as i did so, one of the workers greeted me as i walked into the shop, i thanked them and went to the far left side of the store so i could make my way through the store and look for him.

i was just coming out of the arts and crafts isle when i saw him carrying a few boxes over the cash. i quickly ran into the nearest isle which if of course happened to be the stuffed animal isle.

i watched him put the boxes dow in the counter and open them up. he looked so good concentrating on what he was doing.

i squinted to see if i could make out his name tag, i leaned closer until i lost my balance and tumbled down to the floor.

the boy looked up from what he was doing to see what had caused the commotion and spotted the adorable otter sitting in a pile of stuffed puppies with a blush forming on his cheeks.

i quickly picked myself up off the floor and scurried further into the isle hoping that he hadn't seen me just embarrass the heck out of myself.

i put my back up against the rack and tried to calm myself down. i started pacing and thinking of how i could escape from this terrible situation i had put myself in just because of this stupid boy, with a stupid face, and a stupid name that i don't even know. curse him.

"do you need any help?" a low husky voice asked very close to my ear. i got chills all over my body and squirmed at the feeling. the stranger put his hands on my hips and spun me around so i was facing him. he stared into my soul with his piercing stare and his soft lips looked so inviting.

"you looked like you needed a little assistance and from the looks of the mess you created over there, i'd say you need my expertise" i blushed at his words, he had seen everything. his hands lingered on my hips until the warmth left for a slip second before it reattached to my wrist as he grabbed it and pulled me over the the pile of puppies i had left behind.

"i-i'm so sorry, i should've cleaned it up instead of running away" i said sheepishly, looking down at my shoes. he started picking them up from the floor but i stopped him and insisted that i do it.

i bent over and put all the puppies back into their original home and as i finished the stranger took the opportunity to smack my ass as i got up. i blushed furiously and looked him in the eyes. i wasn't mad but i felt an urge to slap him.

"yah!" i managed to squeal out before i slapped him across the face. he looked at me stunned for a moment, we both stood there staring at each other with obvious tension. he took a step forward and i realized the one thing i came here to do. his name tag was right there in front of my face.

jaebum

before i even had time to process his name he grabbed my face and pushed me backwards until my back hit the rack. his body was pressed up against mine. he had no hesitation as he took my lips in his aggressively. his hands moved down to my waist, one played with the bottom of my tank top and one was rubbing circles on exposed skin.

i melted into his touch and let out a small moan when he bit my lip. he pulled away just enough until our foreheads were touching and i could feel his hot breath fanning across my face. i looked up into his eyes and i could tell he wanted more.

"so jaebum, is this going to become a reoccurring thing? you, me, making out in the stuffed animal section of a toy store?" i asked, flustered and breathing heavy.

he smirked, and moved his lips closer to my ear, "if you want it too, baby boy" again his voice sent chills throughout my whole entire body. he moved closer and started nibbling on my ear.

fuck, not here and not now. please lord, you are testing me. i was not about to get a boner in broad daylight in a toy store of all places.

i lightly pushed jaebum off of me, he looked confused but i look that as an opportunity to run to bathroom. this couldn't be happening.

i locked myself in a stall and satin the toilet with my feet on top so jaebum couldn't see them. i heard the squeak of the bathroom door open and footsteps.

"cmon out baby, let me help you"

fuck. i should've just ran out the door and gone home but nope me being stupid decided the bathroom would be the best option.

i waited until jaebum got fed up with trying to lure me out with his sexy as fuck voice. when i heard him walk out the door i let my feet down and unlocked the door and peaked to see if he really left.

there was no one in the bathroom so i slowly slipped out and checked myself in the mirror, my lips were swollen and my hair a slight mess but it was still cute.

i peaked out the bathroom door and didn't spot jaebum so i snuck out only to be snatched by two muscular arms and pinned to a wall.

"stop playing games with me, kitten"

"i-im not" i said innocently.

"oh trust me, you are, and i'm not the biggest fan of games unless i'm in control"

i gulped and looked away but he pulled my chin back and forced me to look at him.

"i know you want to escape, so i'll let you but on one condition"

"anything, i-i'll do it" i spit out quickly not realizing what he could make me do.

"anything huh?" he stood there thinking, "i'll go easy on you this time, how about you give me your number and we'll go from there. how does that sound kitten?"

"g-great" i managed to stutter out with the little breath i had.

he smiled as i handed him my phone. after a minute he handed it back and as i looked down at the contact name and back up he had disappeared.

daddy💦👅

-----------------

hey guys i'm back, i know i'm really slow at updating but what can i say.. i'm sorry!!

i hope you guys like this chapter, little more action for you guys ;))

vote, comment, all that fun stuff and i'll talk to you guys soon??

i'm out!

megan :))