chapter nine

jaebum's pov.

I love playing this game with him, pushing my limits a little, seeing his reaction.

oh the things i would do to that boy.

he's killing me.

youngjae's pov.

I was quickly scrolling through Instagram when I saw one of the most beautiful selfies the world has ever seen.

defsoul_

❤ 26936 likes     💬 18162 comments

defsoul_ 👑
actor.parkjinyoung don't you think its a little wrong to be wearing cross earrings on your gay ass ??
i.love.defsoul jaebummie i love you !! ❤❤❤
hitthestage_gyeom hyunnggggg
kingdabdab7 dab boiiii
deffsoul king of visuals right here boi yes
View all 16735 comments

this man wants to kill me doesn't he.

he is most definitely killing me slowly.

his hair.

his eyes.

those lips...

THOSE LIPS!

OMG THOSE LIPS WERE ON MINE!

how the fuck did i forget about that when its been the only thing on my mind. constantly. always.

they were so soft, but so hard.

he was gentle but, but so rough.

I cant get it out of my head.

ugh, he probably hasnt thought about it once.

I'm hopeless and pathetic. i shook my head and slapped myself to wake myself up from dreamland.

I trudged over to my bedroom and threw on a beige sweater with a longer beige top underneath and some ripped blue jeans. i fixed my hair into a little swoop and threw on a pair of white sneakers.

I looked myself up and down in the mirror and decided i looked pretty good, all i needed was a jacket. i picked up my blue bomber jacket and threw it overtop of my sweater.

there. perfect. i thought to myself.

"I guess i should go get some groceries and such hmm" i sighed at the thought.