chapter seven

of course Mark and Jackson wanted to go here.

why did I let them pick where we would go.

I regret everything.

Mark and Jackson had chosen to go to a sex shop. a. sex. shop.

why am I even friends with them. why did I do this to myself. I wish I could run away.

I hope I don't bump into the mysterious stranger here because that would be extremely embarrassing and a terrible experience.

we all arrived at the shop. Mark and Jackson looked overly excited and I do not want to know what goes on when no one is around. this is a horrible decision. I could just run away now and avoid all embarrassment... but I don't want to ditch my friends.

ugh... fine I guess I'll have to go.

Mark and Jackson walk hand-in-hand into the shop and I walk behind them trying to hide my face.

I walk in and I'm attacked. I'm attacked by kinky shit everywhere. I'm not even kinky, I've never even had sex before. this is so weird to me.

Mark and Jackson look at everything possible. picking it up, hitting each other with it, whispering to each other.

gosh I feel so out of place here.

I reluctantly start walking the isles and occasionally looking at weird ass sguy lining the shelves and walls.

the bell at the door signaled that someone had walked in. I turn my head to the door.

no. fucking. way.

there in the doorway stood Mr. Stranger himself.

I fucking ran.

I ran to go find Mark and Jackson as soon as possible and I don't give a shit if they were in the middle of something.

I need to leave. now.

I need to come up with a plan to escape somehow without him seeing me.

this is going to be a challenge.

jaebums pov:

well shit... I don't have any condoms left. looks like I'm gonna have to take a trip to the sex shop.

I grab my keys and wallet from the kitchen counter and head out the door.

just as I was pulling into the parking lot I see three men walking into the shop.

well that's fucking terrific, I have to be in there with other people.

I hated the thought of it but I got out of my car and started walking into the shop anyway.

as soon as I opened the door someone squeled and ran to the other two men at the back of the shop.

weird.

I peer over to where the man ran and I see the face of the bakery shop cashier.

what is he doing here? I thought he was innocent as fuck.

I smirk and walk over the really kinky shit, you had to go through this isle to get out so if he wanted to escape he had to go through me first.

I see him frantically trying to find a way out. I see his facial expression change like a lightbulb went off and I prepared myself for his presence.

he started slowly walking over to the isle I was in. I smirk.

oh how I'm going to torture him.

he walks into the isle and I approached him while he wasn't looking.

"hey cutie"

left it on a little bit of a cliff hanger there haha, I hope you don't hate me too much for it.
I apologize for the lack of uploading and stuffs!!
I'm trying my best to balance everything.
anyway, thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment and all that jazz !!
love you guys! xx
megs