chapter twelve

the pictures i post with the chapter 9/10 times have nothing to do with the chapter, i just want to bless you guys with beauty so you're welcome ;)

off to daddy's i go!

what the fuck have i gotten myself into, good job youngjae!

jaebum didn't live that far from where i did so i decided to walk, quite late at night may i add. once again, great idea.

i can see the apartment building in my sight and i start to get nervous... i can't back out now can i? nope, no i can not.

horny youngjae what have you done?!

i step into the building and go into the elevator, checking jaebum's text message to make sure i was going the right way.

i finally turned up at his door. i knocked a couple times. no answer. again i knocked. again, no answer. i turned the doorknob and it was open. i peeked into the apartment and my eyes fell upon the tv with some drama playing on a low volume and a sleeping jaebum with his phone in his hand.

how cute. i thought to myself.

i tiptoed into the apartment and as i got closer to the sleeping jaebum i could hear his soft snores. i mentally 'awed' and grabbed a blanket from a chair and started to drape it over his body. as i was putting the blanket on his sleeping body his phone dropped to the floor and his arms wrapped around me and pulled me into his embrace on the couch. he snuggled into me. i covered my mouth to keep a shriek from coming out. i was enveloped in warm muscular arms. i could feel his slow breathing on my neck. i decided it wasn't so bad and snuggled into him and the blanket i unsuccessfully tried to cover the man with.

i slowly started to fall asleep in his arms forgetting about what had happened prior to me arriving and the fact i was wearing makeup.

i groggily rubbed my eyes smudging the makeup delicately placed on my eyelids and opened my eyes. i was greeted with unfamiliar blurry surroundings and i strong pair of arms around my waist. i could hear soft snores coming from behind me. i turned my head to see a sleeping jaebum. i covered my mouth and tried to remember how i got here...

ahhh! the text messages!

i face palmed and turned to look at his face once again. his eyes were open and he had a small smile on his face.

"good morning baby boy" his husky morning voice rang into my ears.

"h-hi" i stuttered taking in his beauty even when he was half asleep and his hair was sticking in every direction possible.

he must've slept well.

i tried to pry his hands off of my waist but he held onto me even tighter. our bodies pressed together.  my heart skipped and i gulped.

"just a few more minutes babeee" he whined into my ear.

"please jaebum, i need to pee" i countered, he rolled his eyes and let go of my waist.

i slowly got up and suddenly was confused as i had no idea where the bathroom was.

he laughed at my confused state. "it's through my bedroom on the left" he smiled as i thanked him and made my way to the washroom. i looked around his apartment just now noticing how nice it was.

his parents must be wealthy, i thought.

i finally made my way to the washroom and checked myself out in the mirror, i covered my mouth and took in my messy appearance. i looked around for makeup remover wipes and sighed happily when i found them.  i took my makeup off and peed and made my way back to the living room. as i was walking i could smell food. i looked into the kitchen and saw jaebum plating french toast with coffee.

"oh my, you didn't have to!" i exclaimed, he smiled at me and took the plates over to the table.

"it's the least i could do for a guest who was held captive," he chucked as he recalled pulling me onto the couch and not letting go. "i'm sorry about that by the way, you probably wanted to go home."

i smiled and laughed, "it's okay, i slept well because of you. i guess i took you up on the cuddle offer didn't i?"

"i guess so" he smiled. i sat down and we started eating in a comfortable silence. jaebum was acting... well, 'normal' not horny not possessive, like a caring boyfriend. i was very confused but i wasn't complaining, i really liked this side of jaebum. he could be caring and cute but also really possessive and 'daddy-like'.

who would've thought.

"wow, bummie this is really good!" i said without thinking.

"bummie?" he raised his eyebrow.

"ah, i'm a-sorry it just s-sorta came out..."

"that's okay, it's cute... but not as cute as you" he smiled and looked me in the eyes.

i started blushing, "wow good one bummie, slick" i giggled.

we both smiled at each other. his eyes scrunching up with a gorgeous smile plastered on his face.

he is ethereal.

----------------

a little shorter than normal but i wanted to give multiple layers to jaebum, i wanted to make him incredibly cute and boyfriendish but also really possessive, hopefully that came across?? i don't know, this story is all over the place but i thought this was really cute and i wanted to keep it cute because that's how it started and i didn't want it to be really sexual but it started going down that route so i'm trying to keep it on route... idk does that even make any sense??

enough of my rambling, i hope you guys enjoyed this fluffy chapter! vote, comment all that jazz and i'll talk to you guys soon :)))

megs, the shitty ass writer who doesn't know what she's doing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️