chapter six

finally, the weekend.

I can sleep in.

I can play video games.

I don't have to clean up after customers.

the only downside is that I wouldn't see him.

I woke up at 9:50 in the morning and rubbed my eyes until they adjusted to the light seeping through the curtains and space in between.

the very first thing that I never forget is to check my phone.

I open up my Instagram and scroll through and like some that come up. when I get to the pictures I've already seen I go to my explore page.

I was just mindlessly scrolling though when I saw a familiar face. it was him. what were the odds.

I clicked on the picture. he was absolutely gorgeous once I had actually looked at him as whenever he came into the shop I couldn't look him in the eyes or even look at him ever for that matter.

I then clicked on the profile.

is he famous?

he had a ton of followers, how the hell did he accumulate that many. oh wait, his beauty.

I went into creepy stalker mode and looked through his photos. they were so aesthetic I was jealous. I wanted to run an aesthetic blog but no one would ever care.

I flip flopped between if I should follow him or not. I decided not to because he might find it weird.

after the 30 minute stalk session I finally got up and didn't trip over my own feet. that was an accomplishment.

I took a very quick shower, while thinking about calling up a couple of my friends to hang out with.

I blow dried my hair and threw on ripped black jeans, a black and white grid collared shirt, a blue jean jacket and maroon puma fenty creepers.

I took a look in my full length mirror and approved of the outfit. it was quite cute actually.

I called up my friend Mark and asked him if him and Jackson wanted to hang out or go somewhere. they said yes and that they were on their way.

today is going to be a good day, I can feel it!

sorry that I've been so off with the updates and stuff guys, my exams are this week and I should probably be studying for them but instead I'm talking to a girl, reading and drawing which isn't going to help my grades but it does make me very happy, especially her :))

anyway, I'll try to become more regular when exams are over but I can't promise anything!!

love you guys

vote and all that jazz :)