Cas cant write entire chapters

Papyrus giggles as he sits downstairs. How had he not noticed sooner?! Error and Fresh had been friend's for a long time (though Error always says he just can't get rid of Fresh). He had looked back to recent memories. Error was the only person Fresh didn't avidly flirt on, and when he's unhappy he goes straight to him. Fresh was the only person Error let hang out in his room beside Papyrus. Though he really didn't want to step foot in his messy room. The shuffling upstairs made Papyrus jump as Error walked downstairs, possibly to get a soda.

"Error!" Papyrus said, flinging himself up. Error tensed. Looking and squinting at the tall one.

"What"

He followed the small angry skeleton into the kitchen. His bright smile wide. "So. I had an extremely random question"

Error grumbled. Opening the fridge. "What is it?" He took out a small bottle of DitDot. Turning towards Papyrus and half-slamming the door closed. Papyrus giggles. "Do you liiiiike anyone?" He held his hands together.

Error hesitated. "No" He glanced away. Opening the soda and taking a sip. The large skeleton leaning on the counter. "You know I hate everyone. Why would I like any of these abominations"

Papyrus didn't lie, being called an abomination all the time hurt. But he kept his head high and would simply tell Error what he thought he didn't agree with. This time he just continued in the subject. "You sure?? You hesitated!"

"I didn't"

"You did!"

Error was silent. A small dark red blush appear as he turned and immediately began to leave the kitchen. "I don't like anyone" he growled. Papyrus chuckled. "Suuurre" he was definitely going to prod him about it later. Just like what he did to Fresh.
--
Error hastily went upstairs and into his room, where the parasite slept calmly in his fake body. Error stares for a moment. His vision fucking sucked but he knew the colors of fresh well enough to spot him.
He put his soda down and turned the t.v. back on. Sitting by the sleeping body. Staring at him. He knew he had the biggest crush on this disgusting nightmare. But it was so. Weird. He never liked someone this much

He never wanted to kiss or cuddle or touch anyone. The only person he let touch him was Papyrus and even then it made him at least mildly uncomfortable. Gulping. He laid down too. Curling up by the sleeping figure. He watched tv and drank soda while he laid there. Throwing the bottle elsewhere when he was done.

He was going to leave and he was pulled closer. Looking at Fresh, his body shuffling up to Error and nuzzling him. Fresh slept soundly. Error wanted to get comfortable.
To cuddle up to him and sleep. But he didn't instead he overdramatically pushed fresh away from him. "DON'T TOUCH ME"

Fresh awoke immediately. Flinging himself up. "Wh-what?! Oh shiz bro I'm sorry!" He said sincerely and standing quickly. "I'll uh- all up n' leave" he said uncomfortably and quickly shuffles out of the room.

Error felt a small ping of guilt. But did nothing about it as he curled up and stared at the blurry tv screen...
---
Fresh sighs. Leaning against the wall. He knew Error was uncomfortable with him sleeping in his bed. He sighs and goes to his room. Closing the door and flopping onto his floor mattress. Kicking off his shoes. Putting his hand on the floor next to him. He sighs. Curling up in his blankets. Staring at the ceiling.

Just as he was about to doze off again a soft ding emitted from his phone. Taking it from his pocket and looking at the text.

'Hey!' It was Squroo! He sat up and moved against the wall.

'Ayo bruh waddup'

'Nothing really :3c just wanted to ask you something?'

'Oh yea? Hit me' he curled the blanket around himself.

'Do you want to go to Xtreme Cafe tomorrow? It's around westbridge'

'Oh yea homie that sound chill ;0 what time?'

'Uhhh 2:30?'

'Sure. I'll meet you there!!' He smiled to himself. 'I gtg but see ya man' he stuffs his phone away and lays down. He could get over Error.
This was good...