Invited

Error groaned. The feeling of waking up was always uncomfortable. It had been a few days since he told TRTL he had mild feelings for a certain parasite. He knew the dumb little shit was planning something. Constantly staring at Error and watching him and fresh interact. If that wasn't worse he had recently been told exactly how Squiroo and Fresh's relationship was going.

And it was definitely growing. They had went on more dates. And Error was angry. Fresh wouldn't stop talking about them. How nice they were. How similar they were. It not only hurt but it was annoying. And it didn't help that whenever TRTL was around he would purposely ask questions about the two.

"We're not official but. I think they're gonna ask real soon" Fresh had said. Almost never having asked anyone before he just expected people to do it instead. Error hope Squiroo died before they got a chance to ask.

TRTL tapped his fingers on then coffee table as he watched Error waddle down the stairs. Error hadn't noticed him, walking into the kitchen. TRTL moved. Looking at still sleeping papyrus before following the other into the kitchen.

"So loverboy" TRTL cooed, causing the glitch to jump in surprised. Looking towards the figure at the kitchen entry. "I have a few things ta' lay on you" he said in an odd tone.

Error glared. Growling slightly. "What do you want?"

it was hard to see, but TRTL was obviously smiling wide, slowly walking more into the kitchen. Hopping up to Error. "I want something"

"And why do you-"

He was shushed. Which made him glitch slightly. "I want you to get me a chocolate bar from the store."

"Yea. Right. Fuck no-"

TRTL's grin widened. "Guess I'll just tell Fresh you like him" Error stared in half disbelief half rage.

"And I'm not bluffin either. When I want something. You'll get it for me. Or I'll be running to Fresh to yell your secret" he said in a narcissistic condescending tone. He learned how to do this stuff from t.v. just like gambling.

He glares. But nervousness ran through each bone and glitch. His facial expressions falters. "...fine." He was defeated. Too scared to lose fresh as a friend or something like that. He turned and left the house angrily. The slam he made against the door slightly awoke papyrus.

But he just assumed it was TRTL being impatient about getting breakfast again.
---
Fresh moved down the stairs. It was time for his date he had planned with Squiroo. Waving absentmindedly at everyone before Poofing up his skateboard and beginning to ride to the place they were meeting up in. A small restaurant with stuff Fresh could eat without complaining about how gross and unhealthy they were.

Fresh landed in front and removed his skateboard. Fixing his hat before trotting inside. Spotting Squiroo immediately. Their humanoid form sitting gladly in a booth by the window. Fresh walked over and sat. "Eya Squiroo!"

Squiroo grinned from multiple mothers. Eyes looking at him. 'Hello Fresh' their same monotone voice sounded slightly happy. Making fresh giggle. They chatted. And fresh ended up talking about the ones at home.

Squiroo listened in pure interest. Wanting to know more about his interesting 'family'. Finally they chuckled; 'd love to meet them all'

Fresh perked. "Oh- I can probably get pap ta' let ya come over!" He said excitedly. "I'll ask and text ya. Maybe dinner ya?"

They seemed to enjoy the idea. And Fresh didn't hesitate to ask about it that night. And papyrus seemed fairly happy to let Fresh's date come over. It would be nice to meet them! But Error listened. And he was paused.. He didn't want to see the person who took Fresh.

"So Error-bro what's-"

"Go away" Error growled at him. Getting a confused look from the parasite. Who titled his head.

Fresh made a sideways face. "Huh? But broski-"

"GO AWAY"

Fresh stammered. Staring a bit. Glasses glitching before he nodded and slowly moved away. Walking up to his room. Error stared as he watched the taller walk away. He felt bad but. At the same time he felt like it was good he yelled.

No. It wasn't..
He went to his room and cried.
---
Fresh didn't understand why error was mad at him. Was he having with bad day or something? He asked himself as he sat at the desk of his two computer. Texting Squiroo about the plans for later.

He felt bad..not liking being yelled at, especially by Error. It made him feel bad for being a bad friend and stuff. Sniffing slightly. He decided to just go to bed and ignore life for a few.

He cuddled up to the pillow. Not noticing the soft sobs Error echoes from his own room. Eye sockets closing. The parasite falls asleep. Ready for the Dinner.