Shit chapter

(Be warned I might redo this chapter later cuz I've been busy and this one kinda sucks)

TRTL shuffled on the couch. Eyeing the parasite and idiotic glitch. Both of them sitting by each other and chatting while Fresh showed him around his Animal Crossing village. Error was 100% invested. TRTL narrowed his eyes,, he didn't like either of them. Frankly he only liked Fell and Papyrus.

But these two were worse than Sans. Two horrible people who got along pretty good. His old parasite and timeline destroy. Made him sick. He tapped his foot. Hoping Fell and Papyrus would return from the store soon; Fell was supposedly getting over his fear of being in public and Papyrus wanted to get him. Stuff from that. 'Hot Topic' place you saw last time you were in the mall.

The two awful people laughed at some sort of horrible joke Fresh probably made. TRTL stood. Moving into the kitchen with a snooty walk. He knew his only way of really finding out the situation was to get papyrus drunk. So he needed some sort of alcohol. He tapped his chin. Papyrus took the longest out of them all to get wasted. 8 bottles Barely did it. It was nearly magic. So he decided the best way was to...put all the bottles on the table? In plain sight?

He had found exactly where they were stashed. Both Sans's bottles and Papyrus's. He might be mentally unstable but he's not a moron. His adorable evil smile flickered. Placing the bottles on the table. He knew it was wrong to try and get his brother wasted. But he didn't stop.

TRTL came back in. To find that the two had relocated upstairs. Sitting back on the couch with a light sigh. Feeling bad but ignoring it. He hadn't gotten much attention the past few weeks and frankly he was tired of it... so so tired.

He wanted to know what was happening. And not knowing much he knew he'd probably just do it this way right? The plan was dumb but. He was a bit lazy and waited for a good one. He hugged himself. Staring at the screen. He was like a child. Wanting attention but the only amount he got was small bits.

Fell and papyrus being his only friends made it . Sometimes they were gone. And he was just alone.

----

Fresh flopped down. Leaning against a pillow with a bright smile as he stared at the other. Error chuckled. "See? ACNL is dang good" Fresh murmured as TRTL strutted into the kitchen. Fresh hadn't noticed but Error definitely did. He watched the blur of his from the corner of his eye before finally deciding to move. "Fresh let's go upstairs"

He knew fresh would near instantly fall asleep. He always did. It was annoying. But Error knew something was definitely up. As soon as his Fresh (crush) Friend was asleep he'd sprint down. And he did exactly that.

Walking past TRTL who was busy watching SU to notice Error slink into the kitchen. Confusingly staring at the alcohol on the counter. Which he was sure wasn't there earlier. "TRTL!" Error yelled.

A grumbled "whaaat" emits before the small sans immediately ran in.

"What the hell is that?"

"...I dunno"

"...I'm telling papyrus you touched the alcohol"

"No!!" He ran over immediately. "Don't I'll do anything!!"

"Then tell me why it's here"

"No!"

He chuckled crossing his arms and smiling. "Then I'm telling-"

TRTL made a mistake right there. He moved a hand forward and shoved Error. Error screaming and glitching in place for a second. Before forcing TRTL's soul out.

"D O N T T O U C H M E" string surrounded the boys soul. TRTL cried. Yelling pleads and apologies. But everything went silent when the front door opened. Papyrus and Fell just making it home.