Chapter Twenty Three

Tyler

I laughed at Jake. I couldn't blame the guy, the goth girl did clean up nicely, but his mouth was hanging open like a broken hinge.

I laughed even harder when Piper had to literally close it for him and give him a push to jump start his brain back.

Jake's eyes traveled down her body, groaning a little as he got to the edges of her dress and her long tan legs started. It was unbelievably short, and she didn't seem uncomfortable at all.

Meanwhile Piper was pulling at the ends of her dress, trying to get it to come further down her legs. I knew she was self conscious about her scars, but you couldn't see them at all.

I wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer to whisper in her ear.

"No one can see them Piper, you look beautiful. If you want to change though, it's okay. I want you to feel comfortable. You don't have to dress up for me."

She looked at me with a smile, letting go of her dress and pulling my face to hers.

"I'm fine Ty."

She didn't sound fine. I was starting to worry this bright idea of hers to go dancing was going to blow up in my face. Why had I even agreed to this? I don't dance.

My phone rang and I pulled it from the pocket of my dark washed jeans, pressing it to my ear.

"The limo is waiting." A voice said.

"Sure, we'll be right down."

I quickly hung up and looked back to everyone.

"Ready? The chariot awaits." I said.

Jake was still staring at the girl, still unable to even form words. She was just standing there uncomfortably smiling and looking back and forth between Jake and Piper.

I knocked him across the back of the head, and he snapped up out of his trance and offered her his arm.

"Sorry," he said, "I was in another world just then."

She giggled and looped her arm through his and I turned and grasped Pipers hand.

The four of us made our way downstairs and into the limo. The first thing I did was grab Piper and deposit her in my lap. I wasn't going to be able to keep my eyes or my hands off her.

The way that dress clung to her body had me hard already and it was taking everything in me not to throw her across the seat and screw her right in front of them. All I wanted was to rip it off her. Which is probably what she was going for when she put it on.

Jake awkwardly patted the seat beside him and goth girl sat down, tilting her legs towards him so you couldn't see right up her dress. The bright blue heels she was wearing made her hair stand out, and I could tell Jake was itching to just touch it. He kept staring at the piercings in her nose and lip and I wondered if it turned him off somehow. He didn't seem to be turned off, if anything he seemed to be really turned on.

I had to hand it to Piper, goth girl  seemed like she was perfect for Jake, and she was hot, in a weird sort of way. I couldn't remember her name though, despite the fact Piper had told me a hundred times already.

It was quiet in the limo for most of the ride, Jake had grown enough balls to slide a hand across her thigh and she hadn't slapped him away.

"Mindy, I was telling Ty about how much you love the history of the school, and how much his tour sucked." Piper turned to wink at me.

Mindy, that's her name.

Mindy laughed, throwing her head back. Her hair brushed across Jake's cheek as she did so and he reached up and ran his fingers through it.