Chapter 6 - English, Art, What next?

PARTYNEXTDOOR - Come and see me

(Pic of Ebony, Instagram = @purp.alpaca @Nylalueeth

Amorettes POV

"Okay, students we have a new member to join our class." smiled Ms Paterson, my new English teacher as her eyes gleamed behind her dark, thick rimmed black glasses.

She looked young about in her twenties. Her green coral eyes reminded me of the forest. She had an angelic atmosphere lingering off of her making me feel welcome. She was wearing a nice black business skirt and a white blazer showing off her curves.

My eyes fixated on the whole class. Some looking interested and some looking bored out of their minds.

Okay, you got this. Just don't stuff anything up.

I smile and look at an empty seat at the back. Oh thank god lucky there was no one-holy crab nuggets. My breath hitches as I watch the boy sitting next to the empty desk look up. Nope there is no way I'm going to sit there-

"Okay, Amorette? you can take that seat next to Hunter at the far back." hollered Ms Paterson. I could feel sweat beads on my forehead. I started walking slowly as I neared the back of the class with small steps. Trying to take as much time as possible.

"How about over here?" shouted a boy from my far right sitting beside the window. I watched as Hunter scowled. What was his problem?

I almost breathe a breath of relief as I turn and a boy is smiling and pointing to a desk next to him. I mentally hug him for literally saving my life. I could possibly not know how to act if I sat next to Hunter. God he definitely took my breath away.

The boy had a freshly cut jawline and his uniform stuck to his body perfectly. His eyes glistened with happiness in his eyes. Oh goodness.

He had hot written all over him and his face. I walked up to him and smirked as I sat down in my seat.

"Hey." I whispered as we got our textbooks out. I looked at him as he watched me getting my pencil case out. "The names Alex."he beamed. "Amorette, I know, it's a weird name huh? I replied. He shook his head.

"Not at all, it's a beautiful name which means little love in french right?" I gasped and nodded in surprise in astonishment. "How do you know?" I asked wanting to know more about how he knew my name. "I know a little bit of french here and there." he whispered winking at me.

I looked around me and next to me, sat a dark skinned girl with beautiful curls falling loosely down her shoulders. I brushed an imaginary hair as I looked at her facial features. She had a thin nose and her eyes were a magnificent hazel.

I found dark-skin girls with bright eyes to be absolutely beautiful. It seemed as though she could see me by the way she turned and gazed at me.

"Hey, I'm Ebony, But you can call me Ebby if ya want?"chuckled the dark-skinned girl sitting on my right with her arm extended for a handshake. My eyebrows raised at her confidence as I smiled and shook her hand. Her teeth were are perfect glow of white and her makeup looked absolutely beautiful, how could anyone look so beautiful. Her makeup looked so flawless.

Wasn't being rude or anything, but wasn't it a little too much for school.

"Sure, and I'm Amorette." I sighed as I waited for the casual 'oh that sucks' reaction. But instead she smiled and her eyes seem to light up. "Wow that is such a nice name, "Aaahhmmoorreeettee." she seemed to say slowly. I wanted to ask why she was not judging my name but instead I replied with laughter. "Thank you."

Class went by fast and soon enough the bell rang, signalling it was my next class. I stood up and grabbed my timetable, looking down at it as I walked. Suddenly, a force bumped into me hard and I looked up seeing that I was in Hunters way.