Chapter 15- Imprisonment in your own mind

"Kiss me." He says.

It wasn't long before our lips met, electric bolts were jolting through my body one by one, like a positive charge.

Our lust for each other had deepened as my hands held onto him for dear life. I wanted him. We both wanted each other.

I didn't care what was happening around me, my brain was starting to turn foggy. I just wanted to spend time with Dylan.

Spend time in this moment together, just me and him. His breath mimicking mine as we pant inhaling as much oxygen as we can before our lips meet again. His breath was hot on my neck as he planted kisses trailing down my neck and onto my chest.

Suddenly, something didn't feel right, his hands felt too big and too forced. I felt his pressure build up on top of me. He was forcing the kisses expecting more.

A zip loosening caught my ears as I tried to squirm out of his grasp. What was going on? But before any thoughts could process through my head, Dylan lifted his head up, but it wasn't Dylan.

It was Riley. His smile was growing as he forcefully pulled my playsuit down. The same one I wore at Hunters. A scream echoes through my ears as I try to push him off, but he doesn't budge.

He keeps staring evilly, with his eyes drowned in lust. Lust for me. But this time, Hunters not there to save me. Rileys got the perfect opportunity to continue and he does, he slips my playsuit off while holding me down and unhooks my bra. Fear courses though my entire body like a tidal wave, releasing negative charges through my head from Rileys movements. No.

Not again. Please.

My eyes burst open in a hurry as I jerk up placing my head on my knees, fresh tears coating them. Why did I have to go through this again? I sob lightly cowered on the couch, the only source of blue light coming from the DVD player blinking.

What was going on? I can't think, not in this state of mind. But it was just a dream. Something part of my consciousness. I didn't need a lecture on what dreams were, but did all dreams have the effect that it was occurring in real life? Because it felt more than a thousand times real.

Like a bunch of memories all crammed into one scenery.

I run my fingers slowly up and down my legs wishing that mum was home, but despite no lights on, or a greeting from mum, I don't think she's home. The eerie silence silences out my rapid breathing and I slowly calm down, feeling beads of sweat protrude from my hairline down my forehead.

I can't go back there. Back to sleep. That's where he roams, in my mind just waiting for that perfect moment to grab me again.

That's where all the bad memories roam, that's what they call home. My brain feels like it's going to collapse as I run my hands through my slightly dampened hair. I would never wish a nightmare upon even my worst enemy.

In the dream, it never even highlighted the influence of booze on both me and- Riley, Dylan. Maybe it was a sign that even if Riley wasn't under the influence of alcohol, he might've still done what he did.

But I don't think more, afraid I might conjure him up in my imagination standing the middle of the lounge, or sitting on a chair.

My bottom lip starts trembling as I try to relax myself from the reality of the dream still feeling his hands all over me. Restricting me of my freedom. When could one get so locked up in their own mind? Is this what it felt like to have freedom stripped away from you? When all you can think about is your thoughts and being so consumed of your imprisonment in your  own mind.