Mall

[A/N
   this is a sleep deprived chapter]

I hate the mall. I really fucking do, like yes I love shopping but online shopping exists now and that means I don't have to enter the first level of hell to get clothing or makeup anymore.

After 10 minutes of trying to find a parking space I found one pretty close to the entrance and the three of us  exited my car.

"Alright. What are we here for exactly?" I asked them as we headed towards the entrance.

"New Jordan's got released today and I'll be damned if my black ass ain't getting them first." My brother answered and I felt my temper rise.

"Are...are you fucking kidding me?" I hissed out as I stopped causing the boys to turn around and look at me. I stomped my foot down and puffed out my cheeks as I glared at Marcus. "Shoes?! You woke me up at this ungodly time for fucking shoes!" I wanted to cry I hate this! I hate that I gotta suffer because my brother wanted shoes!

" Aye! Stop that shit!" Marcus barked out and I rolled my eyes as I stomped my way towards the mall. Am I being childish? Was I being dramatic? The answers to both those questions is yes but I don't care! I get to do this shit because I was the one woken up for some straight bullshit. I saw my brother roll his eyes and walk ahead of me muttering something about me being a child and Namjoon walked to keep in stride with me.

"A temper tantrum? Babygirl really?" I rolled my eyes once again ignoring that feeling that shot through me because of that nickname.

"Yes a fucking tantrum!" I growled out I was gonna say more but all I got out was yelp because I felt a sharp pain across my ass.

"Did...Did he just spank me?" I turned to him eyes wild as my hand instinctively covered my ass.
'Subdue your horniness.' I chastised myself as I stared at him bug eyed.

"Did you smack my ass?" I asked shocked. He just smirked at me before giving me a shrug.

"You was being a brat princess and brats get spanked." He told me in a tone that suggested that we was talking about something as simple as the weather and not that he just spanked me. I was going to say something else but he pulled my arm heading towards the entrance.

Okay? So we ain't gonna discuss this I see. I pushed this out my mind as I walked into the mall sighing I allowed Namjoon to pull me to the Nike store. I saw my brother looking at some shoes and they was fucking ugly. He literally fucked up my entire afternoon for some ugly ass Nike's. I took a deep breath and sat down stopping the temper tantrum from comong up again. Even though I didn't mind being spanked by Namjoon again I knew my brother would have another outlook on that. Ignoring those thoughts once again I pulled out my phone to browser Instagram for a while.

It took the boys 20 damn minutes to pick out two pairs of shoes and I was finally warming up to the idea of being at the mall, I decided that I was gonna drag their asses to Sephora and Mac since I deserved some shit too. Hmm maybe I should hit up F21 and a shoe store that I can find a pair of those high heeled boots all these Instagram girls got me wanting.

"Ready to leave?" I heard my brother ask and I grinned.
"Nah my nigga while we are here I might as well get somethings too." I said as I stood up grabbing my purse and headed towards the Macy's at that was near the end of the mall. I always questioned why all Macy's seemed to be all the way in the mall.
I heard Marcus groan before the two caught up to me.

"What are you exactly getting." Namjoon asked me.

"Well. I need to stock up on few makeup products and I'm pretty sure I'm out of most of my Drunk Elephant products. I wanna check out Forever 21 for a few shorts and a dress or two and OH! I wanna try to find these boots all these girls got on Instagram." I listed off the places I was gonna go as I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. 'So we really gonna pretend you didn't spank me huh?' I thought to myself as I looked at him. He seriously was though like as soon as we enter the mall it was like I hallucinated the whole ordeal. I turned my attention back on not bumping into people before I almost skipped my happy black ass into Macy's headed towards the Mac counter.

2 hours and 35 minutes and 15 bags - including theirs too- later the three of us was finally leaving the mall all of us starving and I was at least happy since I found my boots! I was all grins as I loaded the trunk with all the bags before hopping into the front seat.

"I'm so hungry!" Marcus groaned from the backseat. "Let's go to McDonald's please!" I wasn't going to argue with that as I headed towards the freeway so I could get to the nearest McDonald's. As I drove I noticed Namjoon smirking at me once again and honestly it was slightly unnerving especially when he leaned towards me a bit so I would be the only one to hear his words.

"Princess, I hope you know that your punishment is gonna be a lot worse than that spanking in the parking lot."

Oh fuck...