Interruption

A/N fixed at few things and added some smut enjoy!

I'm fucking making out with Namjoon! This was literally what I daydreamed about for month and holy fuck it was better than I could ever imagine. He had me pinned under him and his mouth was doing sinful things to me. I moaned into his mouth as I felt his right hand go under my shirt and started to massage my bare breast. 

I could feel him smirking against my lips before he broke the kiss and started to kiss on my neck biting a few times, not hard enough to leave a mark but hard enough that I'd feel it for a few days.

I knew he was enjoying the delicious torture he was causing me as he pulled at my pierced nipple causing me to moan loudly.

"Babygirl I bet your soaking wet for daddy~" I swear to god I could cum from his voice alone. I whimpered when I felt him tug on my nipple again when I didn't answer him.

"Princess answer me." He growled out .

"Oh fuck... yes daddy I am!" I cried out. He let out a chuckle as he removed his hand from under my shirt and got up off of me standing up.

"Let's play a game princess okay?"

Is...is this nigga serious?! Like for real?

Sighing softly I nodded my head as I stared at him. He grinned at me as he cupped my face kissing me before looking me in the eyes with a very serious look. He took a hand and ran it through my curls gently tugging them.

"The game is don't make a noise. Now listen carefully." Umm...okay? I nodded my head as I listened. "No matter how good daddy makes you I don't wanna hear a noise from you. No moan, groan, cuss, nothing. You understand?" He asked me in low voice. Biting my lip I nodded my head ready for whatever he was going to do to me. He grinned at me as he lowered himself on his knees and began to pull my shorts down.

But before he could remove them we both heard a loud ass knocking at the front door causing us to both jump. I glanced at him to see a look of complete irritation on his face as he started to cuss in Korean. I sighed as I got up and fixed myself a bit since whoever was at the door was obviously not leaving any time soon as the knocking has not let up.

'Oh whoever was at the door better be dying cause if not they gon be.' I thought bitterly as I stomped my way out my room and to the door throwing it open. My eyes narrowed into dangerous slits as I saw who was at the front door.

"What do you want Devon?" I hissed out the question as I glared at my ex. Of fucking course it was him I mean who else but the devil himself would stop me from getting that good good?

He looked at me his eyes roaming my body causing me to roll my eyes at him. He doesn't get to look at me like that anymore he fucked that up when he cheated on me. I snapped my fingers to get his attention and he quickly snapped his blue eyes back up to meet mine.

"God Marcella you look so good right now." He muttered and I frowned and shook my head.

"Again what the fuck do you want?" I asked again annoyed. Do he really think that this is okay?! Like I could be gettin my kitty ate the fuck out right now.

"Baby I missed-" I cut him off my raising my hand glaring at the brunette.

"Nigga nah YOU don't get to call me baby, sweetie, bae, babe none of that shit! You lost that privileged when you fucked Alana! I don't fucking care if you missed me." The look of heartbreak filled his eyes for a moment before he narrowed his eyes at me.

"She meant nothing to me! Come on it was a mistake. I'm sorry! How many times do I have to apologize for you to forgive me?!"

"It was a mistake." I mocked him in a high pitched voice rolling my eyes. "A mistake that cost you our relationship! Boy I don't care how many times you apologize that shit is unforgiving! Like who do I look like to you boo boo the fool?" I yelled at him. As I was yelling I felt Namjoon's presence behind me and I swear I could feel the anger radiating off the Korean male.

I saw Devon look over my shoulder to look at Daddy and I watched his whole demeanor changed.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" He yelled at me and I knew this white boy had me all types of fucked up! He think he could yell at ME?! Nah I don't play that shit I was going to move to slap the white off of him but Namjoon grabbed my waist before I could. Of course Devon's eyes glared at the hand on me 

"So you fucking a chin-"

"Finish that sentence and I swear that will be the last thing you'll say with your jaw unwired." Namjoon growled out as he pushed me behind him. I bit my bottom lip at his tone of voice. Ohh! Lemme just say that Namjoon is down right sexy angry!

'Wait girl stop! You gotta defuse this situation before it get violent.' I thought to myself as I watched the two men size each other up.

Devon cocked an eyebrow. "What are you going to fucking do if I do finish that sentence bitch?" He asked bowing up at Namjoon who chuckled.

"I'll replicate that ass whooping Marcus gave your ass when you fucked over his sister. I'm sure you'd love to relive that." He growled out with a sadistic smirk as he moved closer to the smaller male. Shit I really can't have them fighting on my lawn my neighbors would call the cops immediately and honestly I felt like that would end up with me 'accidentally' getting injured on purpose. I moved from the doorway to grab Namjoon arm pulling him back to the house a bit.

He look back at me and I mouthed 'Not now.' What? Devon deserved that ass beating but right now isn't the right time or place. If he was going to fight him I'd rather it be not at our house. He nodded his head as he moved closer to me before turning his attention back to my ex.

Devon glared at me because of my actions  I thought he was going to do something stupid but I guess he knew when to choose his battles. "I'm going to give you a bit to chill your attitude Baby. But believe me we are not over." He told me before smirking and blowing me a kiss before stalking back to his car. Gross. I sighed as I pulled Namjoon back into the house. I needed to calm him down and I knew just how. As I closed the door I pushed him against it surprising him a bit. He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off kissing him softly before pulling back and looking up at him with doe eyes.

"Daddy... can I suck your dick?" I purred out my question and when I saw his eyes darken I couldn't help the smile that broke across my face. He pulled me closer to him and ran his hand down my back to my ass giving it a firm squeeze.

"Baby girl are you sure?" He asked and I smiled nodding. I placed my lips against his neck giving it a few kisses before I lowered myself on my knees pulling down his sweats as I did. And my god! He was fucking huge! Biting my bottom lip I grabbed his dick and began to gently stroke it looking up at him.

Namjoon had his head leaned back against the door. Oh daddy you have no idea what your baby girl gonna do to you. I smirked as I gave the head a lick before I took him in my mouth as deep as I could.

"Ohh! Fuck!" He moaned out and tangled his hands in my hair thrusting into my mouth. Thank god for learning how to control my gag reflex. I started to bob my head and swirling my tongue around the head as I looked up at him. His face was contorted from the pleasure and he was cussing in Korean under his breathe.

"Baby..."He groaned out as he started to thrust into my mouth and I let him moaning a bit. By the grip he had on my hair he was going to cum soon and I couldn't wait!

"I'm gonna cum baby and you better swallow..." He growled out as his grip tightened and with a few more thrusts I felt him twitch in my mouth and my mouth was filled with his cum. Pulling back I looked up at him as I swallowed. He looked down at me in awe as he stroked my lip.

[A/N lmao Im sorry! but Ill write a real smutty chapter next I've just been up for like forever and I dont think I can write a good one rn lmao. Also im planning a mafia book soon so I would love for some ideas from yall!
~ Love Bunny]