The Big Easy 2/3

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed...weird.

"Namjoon!" I called out as I eased out of bed not bothering to grab the sheet, it was already feeling muggy and we had the cooler on. Frowning when I didn't get a response I was about to start cussing when I noticed a cart with what I'm guessing is food under a silver cloche and a envelope next to it. Walking er, well more like limping...Namjoon really tore my ass up last night y'all!

Er, anyways I limped my way over to the tray and grabbed the envelope seeing my name on the front in Namjoon's handwriting. I quickly opened it and read over the letter.

"Jagi,

Marc and I are heading to town today something about Jordan's ...sorry I didn't wake you but you know his ass when it comes to this shit. Take this time to pamper yourself we are going out tonight. I got you breakfast and I'll see you later tonight. I love you."

- Daddy

I couldn't stop the goofy ass grin from spreading across my face as I read the letter. God I really do love this nigga. Lifting up the cloche I inspected what he ordered me.

"Beignets and coffee." I murmured. Thank god, I was craving something sweet. I covered the food with the cloche so I could go to the bathroom and put on a robe. I think I'm gonna enjoy my little breakfast outside before I head down and get a mani pedi. I of course plan on shopping too.

Exiting the bathroom after finishing my business and donned a robe I grabbed my food and coffee and headed out to the balcony. Opening the door I groaned as I was hit with the muggy air. As much as I loved this city this southern air is a really killer on hair and makeup. I'm probably gonna be doing buns most this week. Sitting at the table I smiled as I took a large bite of the pastry, god it was so good! Like so fucking good y'all! I quickly finished the pastries and the coffee and I was full and happy!

"Ugh, God that was sooo good!" I groaned to myself as I made my way inside and flopped on the bed. I reached and grabbed my phone from the dresser. I noticed I had 6 messages from my friends plus a few notifications from various social media accounts. After answering them all and scrolling through the gram for a while I decided it was time to shower and get dressed.

I took a long ass time in the shower, taking full advantage of the practically unlimited hot water. By the time I exited a full hour had passed and I was smelling like a fucking snack! Honestly Bath and Body Work really should hire my ass as a spokesperson for them. My outfit for today was totally casual with a cute black top and a skirt that I paired with some dark brown open toed heels. If I was getting a pedi people will see it! They will see my pretty ass toes!

My makeup was actually pretty tame, I kept it nude and neutral only thing I made pop was my eyes, smoking them out before adding a bit of gold glitter on the lids

My makeup was actually pretty tame, I kept it nude and neutral only thing I made pop was my eyes, smoking them out before adding a bit of gold glitter on the lids. My hair I just pulled into two space buns, again causal as shit for me. Once satisfied I grabbed my room key and headed down to the spa.