Just a filer

It's been about 1 and a half months since the Christmas trip and y'all a bitch as been stressed! I'm in fucking love with Kim fucking Namjoon and let me tell y'all I ain't very good at hiding it. I almost turn into a cliché blushing and stuttering girl, that shit ain't cute! I have an image!

Currently I was laying in living room on the floor, stoned out of my mind and playing one of my favorite games Alice: Madness Return. I was currently getting my ass beat by a giant ass doll and even though I was blazed out of my mind I felt that familiar rage bubble up inside of me.

"Well fuck me I guess!" I screamed out at the T.V as I died once again as I tossed the Xbox controller off to the side. I lowkey hate video games, like they are fun and everything but I'm irritated very easily and it doesn't take me long to become pissed off with whatever game I playing.

Sighing I pushed myself off the floor and stalked over to the kitchen grabbing my bong from the counter and took a big hit. Today was a quiet day, I didn't have class today so I let Marc and Namjoon take my car so they could go to class. Y'all know Marcus got a car, his lazy ass just haven't took it to the shop yet to get it fix. It's been like 4 months since it broke down.

"Ugh...I need food." I groaned out as my stomach growled. I could order out but my personal trainer has been getting on my ass for it so I should make something. That made me groan out again, I hate how long it takes to cook food. What am I going to make anyways? I staggered over to the fridge tossing it open glancing at what I got. I really wanted something sweet. Ugh shit something sweet sounded real good right now. I had strawberries and lemons so maybe a lemon cake with strawberries or chocolate cake...

I thought about it for a minute before I was hit with some genius idea. I'm gonna make a chocolate pound cake with strawberry compote. High me is an innovator! I grabbed my phone from my pocket connecting my Bluetooth to the living room speakers and started playing music before pocketing my phone again and went to work gathering all the pans, measuring cups and my plugging in my kitchen aid.

Going back into the fridge I grabbed the lemons, strawberries, butter, eggs and buttermilk and sat them on the counter before going to the pantry and grabbing the flour, cocoa powder and other shit I needed to make a chocolate pound cake.

Over the next two and a half hours I finally was finished! I had to take like 4 more hits because I started to come down from my high. I looked at my handy work and I was very happy with it I even had enough to make two cakes and 6 cupcakes. It wasn't something I did a lot but I loved baking. I actually loved to do a lot of housewifey shit. Cooking, doing laundry, sewing. All that shit was calming to me.

I smiled to myself as I grabbed a bare cupcake and took a bite of it. Ah! Thank god I can bake this shit is so fucking good! I took another bite, bobbing my head along with the Missy Elliot song playing. I grabbed another cupcake making my way back into the living room flopping down on the plush couch. And of course since I wasn't keeping myself busy my mind started to wonder back to the one subject I was trying to avoid. I'm in love with fucking Namjoon. Of fucking course I am! What the fuck am I going to do, like why did my dumbass catch feelings? Shit I didn't even catch feelings they down right jumped my ass in a parking lot! I let out another groan reaching in to my pocket and grabbed my phone so I could change the song. I strolled down the songs clicking on Formation. Beyonce would help.

Shit...why should I even worry myself he probably don't even feel that way for me.

I shook my head deciding to not think about it anymore, it was tiring. Why ain't I cold bitch with no feelings?

While I was having a mini pity party I didn't hear the front door open or Marc and Namjoon enter until I felt something get thrown at me causing me to shoot up off the couch, glaring at Marcus who was standing at the stairway.

"What!" I hissed out as I paused my music.

"First off; watch your tone nigga. Secondly get dressed we going to dinner, I'm hungry and want steak." Marc told me as he stalked upstair. This negro really got me fucked up sometimes.

I sighed running a hand through my curls. Might as well take a shower and try and find something simple to wear. Maybe a romper would be cute.

I gasped when I felt Namjoon hand grab my right hip turning me so I faced him. I blinked a bit as I looked up at him cocking an eyebrow.

"Y-Yes?" I asked feeling my body starting to warm up. It's been a good two weeks since we last fucked and being close to him caused my hormones to act up plus that little 'I'm in love with him' problem doesn't help at all!

"Nothing...I just miss holding you baby doll. When the last time we been close?" He asked in a low voice. I bit down on my bottom lip glancing away from him. Fuck feelings! This is such bullshit! I heard him chuckle a bit and felt his hand trailing un I rolled my eyes. Okay Marcella just chill, you got this just pretend we just fucking and like you ain't tryna be this man's wifey. I looked back at him and smirked pushing away from him.

"Boy please, Marcus is upstairs plus I gotta get dress...but maybe later." I sent a wink at him and headed towards my room. As so as I closed my door I let out a breathe that I didn't even know I was holding. Locking my door I headed towards my shower, tossing my phone on the bed after hooking it up to the speaker.

After a good forty minutes later I came out the bathroom clean and moisturized. I quickly made my way to my vanity combing my hair out and putting some coconut oil in it before trying it up into two space buns. My makeup was simple I did a peachy eye with a nude lip and I made sure I glowed with my highlight.

My outfit is what took me the longest...well my shoes mostly but I went with a nudey pink jumper with some rose gold colored velvet heels. It was cute and casual while having a sexiness to it too.

Once I was done getting dressed I grabbed my purse tossed my phone in it and headed out my room going into the living room to wait for the boys

I luckily didn't have to wait long, both of them exiting their rooms within a matter of minutes of me sitting down on the couch.

"So where are we going?" I asked setting my purse on the back floorboard as I got into the back seat on the driver's side. Marcus hopped into the driver's seat before answering.

"Claim Jumper. They good." He told me as he pulled out of the driveway I nodded my head as I grabbed my phone. I'm gonna have fun tonight, I'm not gonna dwell on my feelings till later. I glanced over at Namjoon who was sitting in front with his ear buds in with his eyes closed. He looked like a motherfucking angel. I wonder if we had kids would they have his lip shape. Paired with my eyes and maybe his nose they would be gorgeous though I hope they...

Wait what the fuck! I'm thinking about kids?! We aren't ever fucking dating and I'm thinking about fucking kids.

God I'm screwed