Fight Night

I wanna spend your money,
Don't get me wrong.
Still gonna spend my money
I've got the funds.
Let's take a quick vacation,
A little shopping spree,
A fancy destination,
We'll spend it all on me

I groaned as I heard my ringtone going off blinding reaching for my phone. I apparently fell asleep on the couch with Namjoon after our activities. As I answered my phone I glanced over at Namjoon and couldn't help but smile a bit. He's cute asleep.

"Hello." I answered groggily not even bothering to look at the caller id...I really should of because as soon as I heard the person's voice I immediately regretted answering.

"Answer the fucking door." Devon slurred out...great he was drunk and drunk Devon was a very unpleasant thing to deal with. Well Devon was always unpleasant to deal with but when he was drunk it was amplified by 100. I rolled my eyes as I uncurled my legs from under me stretching them a little.

"Did you fucking hear me?" He barked out and I felt that anger start to boil.

"I fucking heard you boy but you have no right to tell me what the fuck to do!" I whispered/yelled into the receiver trying not to wake up Namjoon but when I glanced at him he was starting to sit up rubbing his eyes.

"Who are you talking to?" Namjoon asked me and I had to bit my lip. His voice was deep as fuck when he just woke up.

"Devon." I mouthed to him and he immediately perked up his dark eyes started to fill with annoyance.

"Marcie! Answer this fucking door or I swear to god I will boot it in." The demon  threatened as he started to pound on my door. Oh I wish a nigga would! He'd be a unmarked grave if he even tried too.

"Motherfucker try me!" I hissed out as I stood up stomping over to the door as I hung up on him. He knows I live in a white neighborhood and my neighbors would probably call the fucking cops. I threw open the door and glowered at the drunk male in front of me who stumbled a bit because he was leaning on my door.

"What could you possible fucking want at" I quickly glanced at my phone to check the time. "2 in the gotdamn morning Devon?!" I asked placing my phone in my bra before glancing behind him to see a blonde woman sitting in his car. Oh so he gonna bring his hoe with him huh? See this is another reason why I'm so fucking glad he cheated on me so I could leave him. He had no respect! Whatsoever! What about this was a mistake shit he was talking about earlier. Bitch ass nigga...

He glanced at me and smiled drunkenly at me as he tried to reach out and stoke my face but I smacked his hand.

That move might of been a mistake because I saw rage fill his baby blues and he grabbed my left arm causing me to wince at the pain. Fuck that's gonna bruise I just know it.
He pulled me close and tired to kiss me but I turned my head so he couldn't. This only angered him more as he yanked my arm.
"So I can't fucking to-" He let out a belch and I moved back as his putrid breath hit my nose. "Touch you Marcie huh?" He yelled as he yanked my arm again causing me to cry out a bit.
"You think you can deny me when you're fucking mine?!" Was he fucking crazy?!
"No the fuck I'm not!" I yelled only to yelp out again as he yanked my arm once again. Was he trying to break me?
I tried to pry his grubby little paws off of me but he had a tight grip on my poor arm so made the executive decision and did what I needed to get out of the situation. I drew my right arm back and I swung hitting him right in the nose. This caused him to yelp out and let me go so he could hold his bleeding nose. Oh that felt so good.

"You fucking whore!" I heard a feminine voice yell and a door slam before I saw Alana running up on me. So this is how I'm gonna start my morning? By beating the shit outta this bitch...let me just tell y'all that God was good okay? Like y'all I've been feeling froggy for a while now and he has bless me with a situation that I can whoop a hoe's ass. God bless. I swear I heard  Knuck if you Buck start playing in my head.