Punishment

'Alright Marcella. You can do this. Once you get out this shower you are going slip on your sexiest set, throw on your robe and march into his room. You'll be looking and smelling so delicious that he'll forget about that stupid incident.' I thought to myself as I let the hot water of my shower rush down on me. I can't even lie, I'm a bit nervous about what Namjoon is going to do to me tonight. Shit I thought he was just fucking with me or that he would forget.

Nope! His ass was dead serious. Once Marcus had gone to bed Namjoon whole demeanor changed and it left me SHOOK ! When he heard Marcus' door close Namjoon gripped my hair and turned my head so I was looking at him. He then leaded down to kiss me roughly, biting my bottom lip before slipping his tongue in my mouth. And when I say that his tongue was going sinful things to my mouth. I. AIN'T. LYING! He had my head spinning by the time he broke the kiss. Shit I didn't even mind that cocky smirk on his face. Afrer the kiss he told me to meet him in his room in a hour, and that if he had to come get me my punishment would be worst. I believe that.

So now here we are, 15 minutes later with me in my shower giving myself a pep talk that really wasn't working. I probably should get out, since I've been done bathing for a good 5 minutes. But this punishment shit has been weighing on my mind. I wonder what he had planned for me.

'Alright Camille plan B. Do the same things in plan A but smoke a bowl or two before you go to his room.' I nodded my head at that. That would calm me down a bit, good job me!

'Time to get sexy.' I thought as I turned off my shower and stepped out, grabbing my pink bath towel wrapping it around me. I already knew what lotion would compliment the heavy scent of my Ed Hardy body wash. Good old fashion baby lotion. I mean come on, baby lotion is some of the best lotion in my opinion. You can pair it with almost any fragrance. It's hypoallergenic plus it's baby lotion  Almost ever nigga uses baby lotion shit's a classic!

After I thoroughly put on the lotion (like hell I'm gonna be ashy when I'm getting dicked down!) I exited my bathroom and made my way to my lingerie draw. Now what to wear, what to wear. I did get that new set a few days ago but I feel like that's more for when I want to surprise him. So nah. Maybe something black?

Eh, too cliche. Besides, I wanted something that makes me look like a goddess. Oh! I know. Something goldish, that color makes my skin color pop! I dug through the many silk and lace garments befor pulling out a gorgeous set. I quickly put them on, and took a look at myself in the mirror. Oh shit! Aphrodite who? Marilyn Monroe what? The set was absolutely gorgeous on me! The unique bra that clasps at my neck made my tits look fantastic! And I am so glad i got the matching garter belt! Namjoon is gonna pass the fuck out when he see's me!

Oh! I should add heels, that would really make me look like a knockout! I rushed back over to my closet and glanced at my heels. Hmm which pair...oh! I reached for a pair of gold ones with butterflies on the back .Perfect! I slipped them on and grinned. I knew they would be perfect.

 I knew they would be perfect