Hungover Confrontation

When I woke up the next morning it felt like I was the embodiment of Death themselves. I was dehydrated, had cottonmouth, had a headache from hell and I know once I sit up I'm going to vomit. What the fuck happened last night? I groaned as I willed myself to sit up and like I said before as soon as I sat up I felt my stomach lurch and I was scrambling to my bathroom.

Thank God I made it. Groaning I flushed the toilet but laid down on the cool ceramic floor. I hate hangovers so fucking much. God what the fuck did I do last night?

After a few moments down on the floor I slowly got off the floor and headed over to the sink to wash my hands. And the fright that was looking back at me in the mirror almost caused me to scream. My eyes was puffy, my face looked a bit pale and blotchy...I cried last night? I kinda remember having a meltdown with Namjoon we argued and I...

And I fucking admitted that I was in love with him! Motherfucker! What the fuck is wrong with me!? I glared at myself in the mirror before shutting off the water and headed back into my room. What the fuck am I going to do? Like I really confessed that shit? Drunk me is a dumb bitch.

Sighing I grabbed my purse pulling out my pack of cigarettes before placing one in my mouth and lighting it. I tossed my purse back onto the chair before I grabbed my phone that I sat on my vanity and flopped onto my bed so I could charge it.

Okay back to the issue in hand. I admitted that I was in love with him okay, that a big issue but what can I do?

I'm gonna handle this like I do with every issue. I'm going to ignore it. I'm going to ignore Namjoon, yeah that would work. And I got the perfect excuse for today, the trump card of black girls.

Wash Day!

I glanced at the time and saw it was noon. Yeah that would give me hours to myself, I'll even order from grub hub so I wouldn't have to go to the kitchen. That would give me enough time to think about what the fuck am I gonna do.

I sighed as I grabbed my phone, ignoring the dozen of text from Namjoon, and opened my Grub Hub app and placed an order for Pho and other food so I could last through this long process. After order food I took my hair out of the buns they was in before I went to work on grabbing all my shit.

By the time 3:30 rolled around I thought my plan was working fantastically well, Namjoon nor Marcus had bother me, which was strange but I wasn't gonna complain. I mean shit it wasn't everyday I got to chill in just my chonies. I was currently sitting on my bed singing along to Daddy Lessons at the top of my lungs with a deep conditioner in my hair when suddenly my bedroom door swung open causing me to let out an unholy scream while I pulled my sheet over my bare chest.

Of fucking course! I can never have a moment of fucking peace!

"WHY ARE YOUR TITTIES OUT?!" Marcus screamed at me while shielding his eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! GET OUT!" I screamed as I chucked a empty bottle of conditioner at him. Marcus slammed my door shut and I huffed climbing off of my bed and tossed on the first large shirt I could find on my chair before storming out of my room to yell at Marcus but stopped when I saw Namjoon standing at my door.

"We need to talk Marcella." Was all he said as he grabbed my waist and gently pushed me back into my room.

Well shit, guess my avoiding plan is down the fucking drain. I removed myself from his grip walked over to my bed flopping down on it grabbing my phone and pausing my music.

"About?" I asked. If I play stupid he might drop it.

"Do you remember what you told me last night?" He asked as he sat down next to me and I shrugged.

"I said a lot of things last night Namjoon." I murmered as I scroll through my IG feed.

"GOTDAMMIT MARCELLA!" I jumped at that snapping my head up to look at him. He was now glaring at me, though I could see a look of hurt in his eyes. "Are you really going to fucking play this game?! Did you think I would fucking forget?! Marcella you said that you loved me!"

I kept quiet as he yelled. What was I suppose to say, shit if it was up to sober me he wouldn't even known about that little tidbit.

"Well?!" I looked up and him and shrugged as I laid back in my bed. Might as well get this over with. You know get the unrequited love grief started.

"Well what Namjoon? Yes, I fucking said I was in love with you. Not that sober me wanted you to know but you know how drunk me is a fucking blab." I joked bitterly as I grab my phone to check how long this shit been in my hair. "Can we hurry up? I need to wash this shit out of my hair." I muttered as I sat up pulling the shower cap off wincing a bit when my product saturated hair touched my back.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at me. "I'm sure it won't hurt you to leave it in longer. Is this why you've been acting weird since New York?" I sighed this nigga really doesn't care about hair care huh? I'm ready for this shit to been done I've been at this mess for hours. Sighing I stood up stripping off my shirt. What? It ain't like he hasn't seen my tits before.

"I'm washing this out with you in here or not. And to answer your question yes that is why." I told him has I grabbed the detachable shower head before kneeling down leaning against the edge of the tub and turning on the water on.

"Now can you just say you don't feel the same and go? Like I want to start the 'unrequited love' drinking binge after I get this shit out." I grunted as I leaned over the tub more trying to get all the product out my hair. For a few seconds it was quiet and I figured Namjoon left. Ignore that crushing feeling hoe, your man Jim Beam will fix that right up. To say I was startled when I felt a hand take it the shower head from me would be a understatement, shit I would of scream if I didn't smell the Old Spice soap. It was the one Namjoon always used. I felt him remove my hand from my hair and went to work with helping me wash out all the product.

After a few moments of silence Namjoon finally spoke.

"Who said it was unrequited princess?" Wait...excuse me did he...no he wouldn't be...

"Huh?" Okay bitch, did we forget how to speak? Namjoon chuckled as he turned off the water and wrapped my towel around my shoulders before pushing against my right shoulder gently urging me to sit up. I felt him grab my chin turning my head so I would look at him. I couldn't help but to bite down on my bottom lip when I looked at him. God he is so fine!

He gave me a smile before pressing his lips against mine. I closed my eyes leaning more into the kiss. God I missed his lips 

We broke apart after a moment and I could of swoon at the smile on his face but the next words out his mouth could of stopped my heart.

"Marcella I love you too."