Off to the Bayou [Part 1/3]

You know...I really need to have some impulse control actually all of us do. Like, no one stopped me from buying first class tickets for a plane that leaves in two and a half hours. Like we really should of just bought them for tomorrow but no...I'm a dumbass. 

"Baby do you know where the spare deodorant is?" Namjoon asked me from the bathroom. 

"Uhhh...under the counter. Grab my hair products please?" I answered as I messily folded our clothing and shoved them into our suitcases.  

"Ugh...these wrinkles better come out." I bitterly muttered as I folded my favorite Valentino dress. I decided instead of packing a month's worth of clothing each we only pack for a week, since I can promise you that I'm going shopping so it would be pointless to pack a shit ton of clothing. After I finished packing both our suitcases I placed them by the closet so Namjoon could grab them before we leave. 

"Okay, so I packed enough until we can get to a mall or something. The hotels are booked right?" I asked as I peeked into the bathroom. 

"Yeah. Windsor in New Orleans, Ritz-Carlton in New York, The Venetian in Vegas and of course the Disney hotel. Like you wanted baby." I grinned, pleased that he listened to me. Alright, so everything is packed, I was still wearing my outfit from our Costco adventure so I still looked good. Only thing now is to head to the airport. 

And of course this couldn't be done smoothly. Oh no, of course not! 

So here I am, standing at LAX trying not to snapped this bitch neck while Marcus and Namjoon was off into their own little world listening to music . You see we all was sitting in the first class lounge and apparently we didn't look like we belonged. And we all know what that means! 

She basically said that two black people and an asian male could't afford to be in here. And while I'm usually semi polite, today I wasn't playing that. 

"Ma'am, I'm afraid I must inform you that this is a lounge for first class only." She told me while giving me a plastic smile. Glancing up at her I blinked a few times before answering. 

"I know this..." I murmured as I turned my attention back to my IG. 

"Ma'am, I must ask you to leave. I can show you where those who are-" I didn't let her finish as I snapped my head towards her standing up.

Smiling my most saccharine sweet smile I looked at the bottle blonde. "Oh! My apologizes!" I dramatically gasped. "I thought since I shelled out over 5 grand for three fucking first class tickets we could sit in the lounge!" I stressed the words first class but I never dropped the smile. The joy I felt when I saw her face pale a bit was almost unreal, but I didn't stop there, no I wasn't going to let this bitch slide with her microaggression.  And I know what I'm about to do is extremely petty but I am Marcella Simons, petty is in my blood! So dropping my voice so only she could hear me I started to rip into this hoe

"Listen," I glanced down at her name tag. "Sarah, know your ass must think that all negros must be poor and that we can't afford this-" This bitch really had the audacity to interrupt me.

"N-no! Of course not! I- I apologize!" She stammered out. I smiled again as I tilted my head. Oh she is making this sooo much worse. 

"Oh, you don't? Then Sarah, please tell me what made you think that we wasn't first class? Why did you think that hmm?" I asked in a very sweet voice. "I mean, it couldn't be our clothing." I said as I gestured at the boys who was dressed very stylishly today. "So tell me, what gave you the idea that we was in the wrong area other than the fact that my brother and I are black and my boyfriend is Asian?" At this point Sarah was looking very uncomfortable, you could tell that she was trying to think of a way to defuse this situation.