08. Wide Awake

(A/N - Just a btw, this girl in the picture is what Isabella looks like. Oh! But you don't know who she is yet. Guess you'll have to find out 😉. Also, OMFG 1K READS GUYS THIS IS AWESOME THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU and Jasmine and Anthony BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! But let's get on with gen story! Xoxo)

Jasmine's POV

It's been a a week since Anthony woke up. About an hour ago, they let him come home. He's staying at my place for a while since he has no one to watch him.

We are currently sitting on my couch watching Grey's Anatomy. Ironic, huh? We were in the middle of an episode when I felt something.

A kick.

I freak out. I almost forgot about the baby after everything that's happened. I know, I will probably be a horrible parent, but you can't blame me.

"Jas? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. I pause and a smile creeps onto my face. "Feel." I grab his hand and put it on my stomach. He feels it too. A wide grin spreads across his face. "Congratulations!" He says and wraps me in a hug.

That's when I remember we're not technically dating and this is awkward. I guess he realizes that too and pulls away.

"Hey... uh, Jas?" He asks. I turn my attention away from the tv to him. "Yeah?" I asks. I notice his cheeks turn pink.

"W-Well, um... the stuff you said to me at the hospital," I inwardly scream. He remembered? He knows? Oh no he must think I'm awkward or weird or something.

"Well... i love you too. And I know I already said that when I was as high as a kite, but I really mean it. I've loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. You were just the new girl, but I fell in love with someone much more than that."

I'm speechless. I had no idea what to say. My face was burning and I was screaming at myself inside my mind to say 'I love you too' but I couldn't.

So I kiss him.

It was exactly like how it was at the hospital, except 100 times better because he kissed back. We pull away in what feels like seconds.

"I'll take that as an 'I love you too'." He says. I laugh and snuggle up to him on the couch, careful not to hurt him.

Anthony's POV

I've been wanting to kiss her ever since I met her. She's the most gorgeous, kindest girl I've ever seen.

Way better than Isabella.

But I try to forget about her. Jasmine gets a phone call from Pippa offering to take her out to lunch. Jasmine agreed.

"Okay, just don't get up. If there's a emergency just call me okay and I'll be right here." She says, worry in her eyes.

She shouldn't worry about me. I'll be fine.

"I'll be just fine, Jas. Go have your lunch." She smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek. And with that she left.

~~~

It's been about a hour since Jasmine left. I dropped the remote and it switched to Sesame Street so I've been watching that for the past half hour.

That's when I had to go to the bathroom.

I carefully get up making sure not to hurt myself. I manage to get to the bathroom before I fall. Pain shoots through my everything as I lay on the bathroom tile floor.

I hear the apartment door open. "Jasmine!" I groan. I see the bathroom door open, except it wasn't Jasmine.

It was my ex-girlfriend.