15. Son

Jasmine's POV

"Okay... I'll see you then." I finish my phone call and hang up. "Who was that?" Anthony asks from my couch. "The doctor. I get to go in and see if its a boy or girl." I say calmly. I was trying to not sound worried, but to be honest I was freaking out. I knew Anthony was nervous, so thats why I was acting so calm. "When?" He asks. "Later today."

I set my phone down and sit next to Anthony. "So, if its a girl what would you name her?" He pauses to think. "I dunno. Maybe Maria." He nudges me with his elbow, making me chuckle. "What if its a boy?" I ask. "John. Or Phillip." I laugh at him. "The character's you play? Really?" "Hey, I think its cute." I smile. "It is."

Anthony's POV

A couple hours later, Jasmine had to go to her doctor's appointment. I was just laying on the couch when it hit me. I was going to be a father. Like, this is human being we are talking about and I am going to be taking care of it. Oh my gosh. I sat up and my heart started to race. I thought: You don't have to take care of it, you could talk to Jasmine about adoption and you guys can have a nice relationship and have a baby where you're ready. But that didn't help. I didn't want him/her to grow up without a dad or mom and in the foster system. This was just too stressful. I grab my jacket and get out of the apartment. I just needed to get out.

• • •

I set my glass on the bar counter. "Rough day?" The bartender asks. She was a girl, who looked a lot like Jasmine. "Not really. Just stressed." The brunette slides a full shot glass to me. "On the house." I smile at her and drink the shot. I can't believe I was doing this. Jasmine was out going to see out baby and I was getting drunk with some girl who was flirting with me. I still don't know why I didn't ask to come with her. "You okay?" She asks. I sigh and nod. "Yeah. Like I said, just stressed." She smirks at me. "Anything I can do to help.." In what seems like seconds I'm making out with her. Say No To This was literally playing in the back of my mind but I didn't do anything.

Until someone grabbed my collar and yanked me away from the kiss. I turn around and see Oak. "How could you do that to Jasmine?" He whispers, barely audible over the loud music. "Ha. Look who's talking." I say bitterly. He just shoots me a look telling me to shut my mouth. "Go home, son." He commands. "First of all, I'm not your son. Second, you can't call me that you're like 4 years older than me. Thi-" Oak cuts me off. "If you don't leave right now then I swear will tell Jasmine about this and-" I was already half way out the door. I already felt horrible, but I never want Jasmine to know about this.

When I get home, I brush my teeth to get rid of my alcohol breath and sit down on the couch like I've been here the whole time. Just as I sit down Jasmine opens the door. I could tell she was so happy. "Anthony! Guess what?!" I smile at how excited she was. "Well? Is it a boy or a girl?" I ask, standing up.

"It's a-" Just as about she was going to say it, Oak bursts in.

"Jasmine, Anthony cheated on you."

(A/N - omfg guys i need help. i have no idea what i should have the baby's name be so if you could help me that would be great. like say one boy name one girl name and then boom ur done. please guys i know it sounds like im asking for comments but im not i legit have no idea what im doing. plUS I THOT IT WOULD BE FUN :) ok bye love youuuu! Xoxo)