21. Please Don't Go (Part 1)

Jasmine's POV

I walk out of my hospital room to where Maddie was. I haven't seen her since everyone had held her. The hospital was big, and I just stumbled around until I found someone to show me where the nursery was.

"She's right here." The nurse says, gesturing towards a beautiful baby girl. The nurse leaves and I am all by my self. "She looks nothing like you. More like your boyfriend." I jump at those words. "Hey, wha- Dad!?" I exclaim, giving him a hug.

"Hey Jaz." He says, kissing me on the top of my head. "Where have you been? Where's mom? How come you didn't get here sooner?" I ask a million questions, not giving him time to answer. "Sorry we couldn't get here sooner. We were packing." He says.

"Packing what?" I ask, tilting my head to the side slightly. "Are you moving here?" I joke. "No... You mean your mom didn't tell you?" I shake my head and dad sighs. "You might wanna sit down."

• • •

"I'm what?! Why? How could you do this to me? I love it here! I'm not going back home!" I shout. "We think its for the best." He says quietly. "B-But what about Anthony?! What about Hamilton! You can't expect me to leave! I won't!" I practically scream. Great. I was throwing a temper-tantrum in the middle of a hospital, in front of my newborn child, who was now crying.

"We thought that ,since this was an accidental baby, you would be too embarrassed to face a crowd again." He says. Thats when I snap. "Why... why would you think I would leave a show that has changed my life, has influenced my life, more than you have! Why would I let other people's opinions of me stop me from doing what I love? You know me dad, you know that wouldn't stop me." I clamp a hand over my mouth. I could see the hurt in his eyes at what I had just said.

"You are coming home; " He states. "And if you don't, then I guess you don't have a dad anymore."

• • •

"You're what?!" Anthony asks in shock. "I'm going back home. For... for a while," I say. "I'm just going down for the weekend to take some stuff there." I look down at the floor sadly.

It's been a two day since I brought Madison home, and I haven't gotten a solid four hours of sleep since. We were currently sitting at the  table, feeding Maddie lunch.

"W-What about me? What about us?" He almost-shouts. I knew he wasn't angry at me, he was mad at what was happening. "I-I dunno." I murmur. "What about Maddie?" He asks quietly. "I'm taking her with me. Once I take everything there." I reply. This was like 21 questions, but I knew he needed to know what was going on.

"B-But she's my kid too! You can't leave Jasmine, please don't go." He cries. Actual tears. I didn't expect that. I expected him to get angry or something. "A-Anthony... I-" He cuts me off. "You know what this means? It means we have to break up. And I really, really don't wanna do that."

I wrap my arms around him. "No... we don't have to do that. We can FaceTime everyday and I'll come do that show once and a while." Anthony lets go of me. "I don't understand why you're doing this..." I sigh and begin explaining to him. "I really don't want to. But my dad basically said he'd disown me if I didn't." I say, tearing up at the memory. "What?! Thats insane, why would he do that?!" I take a deep breath, holding back the tears. "I don't know."

"Jasmine... this 'long distance relationship' won't work out. You know that right? They never do." Anthony says hopelessly. "I know." The words come out harsh, but it was meant to be sad. "Sorry.. I just-" "No, I just didn't realize how angry I was at this situation."

We sit there in silence, thinking about what to do, before I got a call from my dad, saying I should start bring some stuff over.

(A/N - long chapter, I know, but next chapter will bring tears. Sorrynotsorry. I know Jasmine's dad would never disown her but, I mean, ignore that for the sake of the story. Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter and I love you byeeee. Xoxo)