23. Please Don't Go (Part 3)

Anthony's POV

I rush up to Jasmine, pulling my phone out of my pocket. She had tears streaming down her face and her mouth was open in a silent scream.

"Jasmine, I'm so so so so sorry. I didn't want you to go and so I followed you to see you when you stopped at some point and then you turned around and I didn't see you and I'm so so sor-"

She cuts me off with a yelp. "Where's Maddie?" She tried to get out of the car, but winces as soon as she moves and falls back into her place. There was glass everywhere and shards were caught in her hand. Tears were still falling down her face due to her pain. I couldn't bare the guilt of knowing I did this to her.

I dialed 911 and the arrived a short time after. The fire department ended up coming and had to cut off the car door that had crushed Jasmine's leg. The ambulance took her in a stretcher and I followed her into the truck as we drove away.

"Where. Is. Maddie?" She asks through gritted teeth while man carefully pulls shards out of her hands. "I left her with Pippa she'll be fine." I say, more worried about Jasmine than anyone else.

Once we arrived at a hospital, they took Jasmine out, but a man came up to me before I could enter. "I'm sorry sir, you can't come in here. Immediate family only." I let out an exasperated sigh. "I am family. I'm her boyfriend!" I almost scream. "Are you here mom or dad or brother or sister?" He asks in a bored tone. "No..." I sigh. "Then wait out here."

I watch as they take Jasmine to a room I can't be in with her.

• • •

"She had a fractured leg, as well as her foot on her left side and a broken arm. As well as many bruises and cuts that might turn to scars." The doctor explains. I want to cry at every word he says. This was all my fault.

The doctor leaves and I'm all alone with her. "Jaz, I'm so, so, so sorry." I whisper to her. She only smiles at me. "At least I won't have to leave." I feel a tear slip down my cheek and I carefully wrap her in a hug, not wanting to hurt her anymore. "At least now both of us have been in a car crash." I joke. She laughs and we just hold each other.

(A/N - ugh sorry for not updating in a while. i had so much inspiration for this chapter but then i lost it and now i feel like its just a filler. but anyways thanks for reading and voting and yeah. xoxo)